Sponsored

All 2015+ Mustang S550 renders / chops compilation

GTsquid

Cool work man! Did you also do the other similar render posted here a few days ago?

attachment.gif

I love the hips on this, hope it turns out like that. It seems to jive with what others have said about the s550 having some cues from Need for Speed hero mustang. Reminds me of a few other renders guys on here have done.

imagejpeg_5.jpg
2015 NFS Mustang Render - Thed.jpg
Sponsored

5.0GT

Threads
Reaction score
I think the S550 will be more fastback looking still but nice render :)

J.Darcy

Thx for the x-ray renders chazcron. Can't wait to see more accurate images once some of the camoflage comes off the protoypes. Hard to really tell that much with that heavy ass covering. The rear side profile almost looks like the wings from the original Batman car :D

mrkrabz

Threads
Reaction score
I really like the way you incorporated the roof line into the rear hips. It kind of makes it look like a super car. I really hope the real s550 looks like this.

Sponsored

Mriley

Great to see you made it Chaz.

It seems like you left more of the camo on for this one (compared to your first). Especially the rear. The first one looked sleeker but I like the general profile of these last ones better. Nice work :thumbsup:

zerot

Great looking profile~ Just hope they nail the front and rear.

I'd like to see the rear hips smoothed out a little since the first pic looks like it has a camaro stance with the really angled-up hips. I like the way the NFS hips smooth out... it gives the 3/4 front view a less on its haunches look, like this:

attachment.jpg

mrkrabz

Threads
Reaction score
Great looking profile~ Just hope they nail the front and rear.

I'd like to see the rear hips smoothed out a little since the first pic looks like it has a camaro stance with the really angled-up hips. I like the way the NFS hips smooth out... it gives the 3/4 front view a less on its haunches look, like this:
I disagree, I love the hips! Keep them!

Callie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 GT Convertible
If this is accurate, looks like current car's basic profile is preserved up until the rear fender, leading up to those prominent hips and a larger rear deck lid.

Overall length would have to be shortened in other ways tho.
Front overhang? Wheelbase?

mrkrabz

Threads
Reaction score
If this is accurate, looks like current car's basic profile is preserved up until the rear fender, leading up to those prominent hips and a larger rear deck lid.
That's pretty much what the leaks have been saying

Sponsored

shelby1k

It's smart. If you give it some bold fender flare and big hips, you don't have to over style the car. Look at the side view of that render. It looks close enough without much detail at all.

NRMStand

Overall length would have to be shortened in other ways tho.
Front overhang? Wheelbase?
Agreed overhang needs to be taken in, especially in the rear. Otherwise, looks like a good evolution of the current.

StangFX

attachment.jpg

attachment.gif

I think the S550 will be more fastback looking still but nice render :)
The more I look at it, I think those big hips might be enough. I love fastbacks but looking at the render, more fastback would mean an even taller and bigger rear end... something it definitely doesn't need more of.

5.0GT

Threads
Reaction score
attachment.jpg

attachment.gif

The more I look at it, I think those big hips might be enough. I love fastbacks but looking at the render, more fastback would mean an even taller and bigger rear end... something it definitely doesn't need more of.

It looks too much like my 13, with bigger hips. I still say fastback :headbang:
Sponsored