Sponsored

All 2015+ Mustang S550 renders / chops compilation

Somms

That does look like a clay render........

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

:shrug:

Not the same fastback of the other clay pic that looked like the Mach 1 but general shape looks close.
Sponsored

Mach1

All three (EVOS, and the Fury Twin's) are REJECTED Mustang concepts. These cars were drawn up before Rob left Ford. They belong to Ford...

Remember when Ford stated they were letting design teams across the world take a shot at the S550?

The EVOS was the reject from Ford Europe built in Cologne, Germany. It was a loved design so it was used on the Fusion.

The Fury Twin's were Ford Australia's entry and, just so happens, could be in the Madd Maxx movie.

The Asian looking renders could be... from Asia and rejected which is why we have been shown it again, and again so Ford knows we hate it..

We are missing Ford US's entry and I'm guessing... It took only the best design cues from ALL 4 concepts and used fan art to hone the design.

So, the camo'd S550 is something we haven't seen yet AND, is "far more visually impressive than all designs previously posted."

Edit: " " added...

I know I'm late again to this discusson but who is that quote from? I never heard anything about Ford letting the global teams take a crack at designing the S550.

Either way the U.S. team may be responsible for the S550 design but it's still got a Ford of Europe guy in charge of its design.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626

Leviathan

Threads
Reaction score
I've been lurking here for a while but I had to sign up and post these. I'm a fan of the Kyle Evans Mustang we keep seeing but I've never seen these until now. I apologize if they've already been posted. The rear of the car is absolutely perfect in my opinion.

7.jpg

8.jpg
MustangRear.png
KEMustang.png

Lavien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
That does look like a clay render........

:shrug:

Not the same fastback of the other clay pic that looked like the Mach 1 but general shape looks close.
I bet there's something much sexier under there than that. A lot of covered up prototypes look like total crap. I dont know if it's the sleeker glasshouse or what but I think that garbage bag is more promising than most.

I also found this render. Looks very New Edge to me but IMO this next one could be more along the lines of SN95 than any other generation

9.jpg
15_mustang_concept-17908.jpg

Sponsored

GTsquid

I've been lurking here for a while but I had to sign up and post these. I'm a fan of the Kyle Evans Mustang we keep seeing but I've never seen these until now. I apologize if they've already been posted. The rear of the car is absolutely perfect in my opinion.

7.jpg

8.jpg
Welcome!

Kyle Evans is the man. Do you have a better quality pic of this one? It's really blurry.

Leviathan

Threads
Reaction score
Thanks! it's a great site.
Unfortunately I do not. The images I found were very small so I resized them but they became blurry as a consequence.

Edit:
Here's the original image
10.jpg
247722_545287218861449_1285630467_n.jpg

GTsquid

I've seen the one with the blue stripes before but not the one you posted (is that supposed to be the front of that car?)

Man that is so nice :hail: I wanna see a bigger pic of that !

Leviathan

Threads
Reaction score
It looks like there are minor differences between the car that we always see (the one with the blue stripes) and the one I posted first. However, they appear to be similar enough that I could see that front on that car. I'm not a fan of the front of the orange car but the silver one looks awesome. The grill is also similar to the fusion grill we keep hearing about but there is no mistaking that it's a Mustang. I could definitely see this car being under all that padded camouflage...at least I hope it is.

HGFireHazard

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

7.jpg

8.jpg
The front of this car looks really awesome. I like it a lot. I think overall it's too concept with the proportions but I dig it. Narrow the hips and shorten the car and make sure you can actually see out of it and I think you've got a winner.

This is the kind of aggressive look I truly hope to see on the GT.

Sponsored

crazyfastfreddy

I love the front but agree with ^^^ it is too concept like. I remember seeing a Camaro render that looks a lot like this one too. I mean theres no denying it kinda looks like one there.

Also the rear lights reminds me of that italian concept, dont like how thin and flush against the ass those lights look. Didn't someone say the lights are gonna be very 3D?

Melino

That is an amazing render. I don't think Evans works there anymore? I hope he got it to Ford before he left.

StangFX

attachment.jpg

I love the front but agree with ^^^ it is too concept like. I remember seeing a Camaro render that looks a lot like this one too. I mean theres no denying it kinda looks like one there.

Also the rear lights reminds me of that italian concept, dont like how thin and flush against the ass those lights look. Didn't someone say the lights are gonna be very 3D?

attachment.jpg

This one?

Both look good, but both also very concept like.