Sponsored

All 2015+ Mustang S550 renders / chops compilation

mrkrabz

Threads
Reaction score
I love the front but agree with ^^^ it is too concept like. I remember seeing a Camaro render that looks a lot like this one too. I mean theres no denying it kinda looks like one there.

Also the rear lights reminds me of that italian concept, dont like how thin and flush against the ass those lights look. Didn't someone say the lights are gonna be very 3D?
I said that. Yes the tail lights will be 3D, in the same sense that the 13's and 14's are 3D. Only the 15's will have even more depth to them, they will also overlap slightly. Imagine kind of like 3 playing cards, overlapping each other slightly in a row. That's kind of the best way I can describe it.
Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
I said that. Yes the tail lights will be 3D, in the same sense that the 13's and 14's are 3D. Only the 15's will have even more depth to them, they will also overlap slightly. Imagine kind of like 3 playing cards, overlapping each other slightly in a row. That's kind of the best way I can describe it.

diecast.jpg
2512588066_dc29ac8b09_o.jpg

ford4v429

Threads
Reaction score
just saw this one on another forum, think its the best overall Ive seen yet...something about the size of the lights/inline with a trim line that makes sense, and the fender curve looks very mustang-like... a lot of the renderings ive seen had the lights set a tad high or angled up- looks like a camaro smile or something...this one the front looks just about as right as I could imagine that general shape were seeing so often now...
attachment.jpg

KingofQueens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
just saw this one on another forum, think its the best overall Ive seen yet...something about the size of the lights/inline with a trim line that makes sense, and the fender curve looks very mustang-like... a lot of the renderings ive seen had the lights set a tad high or angled up- looks like a camaro smile or something...this one the front looks just about as right as I could imagine that general shape were seeing so often now...
attachment.jpg
um... that rendering originated from this site lol. Hence the mustang6g.com in the background

Sponsored

Mriley

I think he means he first saw it on another site.

Anyhow, where's that revised render? It's been 3 whole days! :D

Krishna

attachment.jpg

That definitey looks like the clay model pics from a whiel back.

It's a really interesting render, never seen one that was done to look like clay. I like that it's based on some reality too. The artist probably nailed the look of what's underneath with all the padding. I'm sure there's parts in there that will magically vanish once the camo starts to come off.

Sponsored

crazyfastfreddy

attachment.jpg

This one?

Both look good, but both also very concept like.
Whatever the case just don't want the Stang and Camaro to look alike. Its one thing for the retro cars to look a like since there's only so much u can do trying to make it look like the originals but If their gonna go all modern now, there's no reason it shouldn't look very different.

Calypso

3Q2.gif

Here's a sketch I found of the '15 front fascia. Seems based on the shape of the grill/nose from the camo shots.
15 Stang GT Sketch.jpg

mrkrabz

Threads
Reaction score
attachment.gif

Here's a sketch I found of the '15 front fascia. Seems based on the shape of the grill/nose from the camo shots.
Well, the nose and grill on the camo shots is fake, so it won't help us much.

RIParker

Fake or not, it's still a guess at what's underneath. It's not like the prototype shows the nose very clearly. That could still be the general shape of the grille. Probably have to lose the retro lights tho.

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
I'm going to leave it fuzzy on the front end details
DB Global Auto Industry Conf3.jpg

DB Global Auto Industry Conf4.jpg

The side view doesn't look all that different from the current one.
3Q2_B.gif

RearNew2.jpg
5tuk5c.jpg
15qym8j.gif
2bu22q.jpg
20qhvyp.gif
Sponsored