ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

Nawsad123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonez
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Had a couple questions i had sent over to ESS around their kits earlier this week, but no response. Is there someone on this thread from ESS that id be able to dm to get some answers from?
Sponsored

TruBlu77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Had a couple questions i had sent over to ESS around their kits earlier this week, but no response. Is there someone on this thread from ESS that id be able to dm to get some answers from?
Responses will vary from the ESS email addresses, but I believe they issue an auto-response that it may take up to 72 hours for you to receive a response. I believe that most of my responses from an "esstuning.com" email address have come within that time range. They do have a phone number you can call from 9 - 5 MST to try and speak with someone - (480) 525-9160. I have done this once and did get through to someone but they were getting multiple phone calls.

Good luck and hope you can get the answers you're looking for.

Brevin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brevin
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT
You can send me a PM

Pws6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
What kind of 60 foot do you guys run with bigger pullies? Took my car to the track and it seems worse than stock until half way through 2nd gear. Had a really difficult time doing a burn out even with advance track off also, so there could be some issue there

RiotfunK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Binx
Vehicle(s)
22 mustang GT Premium PP1 Manual
Is there someone specific to contact at ESS about ordering, questions, install and or recommended installers in certain areas?

Sponsored

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
What kind of 60 foot do you guys run with bigger pullies? Took my car to the track and it seems worse than stock until half way through 2nd gear. Had a really difficult time doing a burn out even with advance track off also, so there could be some issue there
Your 60 ft should not be worse than stock just because of a Centri blower. Unless you are blowing the tires away before your 60 because of the added power. Who is tuning your car? That's who I'd be talking to.

Pistol_91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
Having trouble doing a burn out.. sounds crazy. Your tires are either made of gorilla glue or your car is weak as hell. My car is way more peppy down low compared to stock. It is literally faster in every aspect. Before boost and in boost.

Pws6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your 60 ft should not be worse than stock just because of a Centri blower. Unless you are blowing the tires away before your 60 because of the added power. Who is tuning your car? That's who I'd be talking to.
Tune and logs all seem fine, boost gauge showing what it should. Like I said the car won't even do a burn out so I doubt it's traction, car is just dead in 1st gear

Sponsored

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Tune and logs all seem fine, boost gauge showing what it should. Like I said the car won't even do a burn out so I doubt it's traction, car is just dead in 1st gear
So what, other than the centri, did you change?

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Anyway, have you ran your car at the track? 'M interested in 60 ft times, not troubleshooting issues that probably don't exist
I have not. Number 1, my car has an electrical issue that I have to figure out before I can dial in my tuning. Number 2, my car is a Whipple car so my set-up potentially would be different than what you would need to do, potentially. Number 3, my car is built more with 1/3 of a mile roll racing in the Racemotive series, so again, different set-up. Number 4, You're the one that said your 60ft times dropped since you added boost. It sounds like you DO have an issue based off of your assertion, but if you're not interested, so be it.

Pws6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I have not. Number 1, my car has an electrical issue that I have to figure out before I can dial in my tuning. Number 2, my car is a Whipple car so my set-up potentially would be different than what you would need to do, potentially. Number 3, my car is built more with 1/3 of a mile roll racing in the Racemotive series, so again, different set-up. Number 4, You're the one that said your 60ft times dropped since you added boost. It sounds like you DO have an issue based off of your assertion, but if you're not interested, so be it.
Why are you even in this thread then, you don't even have a centrifugal much less an ESS, your opinion is useless to me

also I never said my 60 ft was slower than stock

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Why are you even in this thread then, you don't even have a centrifugal much less an ESS, your opinion is useless to me

also I never said my 60 ft was slower than stock
I've been in this thread for almost a year. I helped my buddy put in a new Gen3 crate engine, Mantic clutch, headers, an ESS G3X and G4 intercooler, and a Fore level 3 fuel system on his car that runs in that series, last summer. Just because I don't have one on my car, doesn't mean I don't know a thing or two, but hey, feel free to ignore someone who may know something you want to know. Disregard information from me because I don't own what you do. That's a good plan in life.

Edit: I'm just going to put this right here. Bolding is mine...

Sponsored

Last edited: