ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

Bob Lob Law

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT Premium
What kind of 60 foot do you guys run with bigger pullies? Took my car to the track and it seems worse than stock until half way through 2nd gear. Had a really difficult time doing a burn out even with advance track off also, so there could be some issue there
Why are you even in this thread then, you don't even have a centrifugal much less an ESS, your opinion is useless to me

also I never said my 60 ft was slower than stock

HAHAHA ok
Sponsored

Pws6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I've been in this thread for almost a year. I helped my buddy put in a new Gen3 crate engine, Mantic clutch, headers, an ESS G3X and G4 intercooler, and a Fore level 3 fuel system on his car that runs in that series, last summer. Just because I don't have one on my car, doesn't mean I don't know a thing or two, but hey, feel free to ignore someone who may know something you want to know. Disregard information from me because I don't own what you do. That's a good plan in life.

Edit: I'm just going to put this right here. Bolding is mine...
I'll gladly add you to my ignore list, thanks for the permission

Pws6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Having trouble doing a burn out.. sounds crazy. Your tires are either made of gorilla glue or your car is weak as hell. My car is way more peppy down low compared to stock. It is literally faster in every aspect. Before boost and in boost.
Seems to be a traction control issue from what I'm gathering, runs much better with it completely disconnected in the harness

Bob Lob Law

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT Premium
Yeah, still nothing about being slower than stock.

anyway, do you actually own an ESS and would like to contribute or...
So, your car doesn't feel as strong until half way through 2nd, but, you didn't say it's slower? HAHAHAHAHA

Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
1719238518379-ou.png

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Geez, I'll take whatever I can get. Only ones I can find are people running 100mm on e85
Why don't we start with what yours currently is? Maybe I missed it but I don't remember seeing what you've run to this point?

Sponsored

lkeltner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
I don't want to seem like I'm holding back from providing answers, but I'm running the largest pully and never feel like the car is slower anywhere. I don't have 60ft times as I've never had it to a track, but with all-season tires, my 60ft would be trash either way. But the car is a rocket ship everywhere.

Ranvis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Isiah
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 A10
Why hello Everyone! So my ESS G3R is being installed and will be on a mustang dyno tomorrow. I got a 110mm pulley on it. With a double pump fore fuel system and all the bells and whistles. Curious to see what you guys think it will make on the dyno. Also I'm looking to put a turbo guard on it and for the life of me I can't find the damn inlet size for that specific blower. So I thought I'd give it a chance and see if someone on here might know the inlet size for the G3R, rather than me going to measure it as it's at the shop.

Timbuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2017 s550
In other forums. You can search just Pictures in a thread. Making it very easy to find info like track times or dyno sheets , or attachments ect. just buy scrolling pics rather than going through 600 pages.

is it possible to do that on m6g ???
all I can find is the google search feature , not thread specific As such.

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Why hello Everyone! So my ESS G3R is being installed and will be on a mustang dyno tomorrow. I got a 110mm pulley on it. With a double pump fore fuel system and all the bells and whistles. Curious to see what you guys think it will make on the dyno. Also I'm looking to put a turbo guard on it and for the life of me I can't find the damn inlet size for that specific blower. So I thought I'd give it a chance and see if someone on here might know the inlet size for the G3R, rather than me going to measure it as it's at the shop.
haven't seen much data on the G3R yet, so I’ll guess 840whp. Post up results.
Sponsored