Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Armstrong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Really man?

Hellion thanks for sharing your data. You guys have inspired me to go with a turbo kit on my '16 for sure. Keep up the great work and thanks again for sharing.
Did you honestly think someone could make 1400 at the tire without upgrading valve springs ?
Just going by his quote BOLT ON MODS ONLY!!!!!

D.Armstrong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Really man?

Hellion thanks for sharing your data. You guys have inspired me to go with a turbo kit on my '16 for sure. Keep up the great work and thanks again for sharing.
YEP REALLY

Was just going by his quote"BOLT ON MODS ONLY"

Still REALLY like the kit!!!

mdnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15GT/PP RubyRed
For safety reason, no one should be sitting so close to dyno.
wheres the fun in that! :lol:
when Rex maxed that same dyno in the supra there was a good dozen people standing there and a few stacked in the trunk :headbang:

Big thumbs up for Hellion and the Urists always nice to see the hometown heros at the top of the game!

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
UH OH... Another quick spool 55 kit just ordered by a member......

These things are gonna be everywhere......

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
and the list keeps coming...:shrug:
Hello. When we mention "bolt on", we are talking about everyday easily purchased parts that install with no mods or special work. When we began racing over 20 years ago, it was unheard of to have an 8 second car without having a 30k custom engine. The car we raced was a stripped down Mustang that couldn't even drive itself to tech without overheating. With the great technology we have now it is possible to order everything online, have it show up at the door and go fast.----Very exciting in our opinion.

This build is an open book, and we are here to answer any questions about it for members.

Really man?

Your welcome! Whatever we can do to help.

Wow!
What boost controller are you using ?
e-boost 2?
E boost 2

uncorrected numbers?
The 1416 RWHP are corrected numbers, as we use when comparing our dynos around the world.

Lol the video says "True Street Car" then says lets hit the track ROFL
This vehicle is driven daily, and retains all accessories. We like to take our vehicles to the track and have controlled conditions to display the capability of the kit/car.

I'll play. I want to be in the loop when they lay down some times at the track. Maybe i missed it, but stock trans? Either way, very impressive.
Yes. It is the stock trans with upgraded intermediate shaft and clutches. Thank you.

FATHERFORD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The 1416 RWHP are corrected numbers, as we use when comparing our dynos around the world.
Sorry, should have been more clear. What are the uncorrected numbers?

spdbydesign

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.spdbydesign.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Vert
Sorry, should have been more clear. What are the uncorrected numbers?
+1

Would be great for the community to see what sort of correction factor you're seeing at altitude.

I see on Wikipedia: Albuquerque has an elevation that ranges from 4,900 feet (1,490 m) above sea level near the Rio Grande (in the Valley) to over 6,700 feet (1,950 m) in the foothill areas of Sandia Heights and Glenwood Hills.

No question the car made that number corrected, but I think in all fairness, a little more disclosure would be appropriate for the general consumer.

Most customers don't understand how correction factors work and think they will replicate this at sea level....which won't happen.

You're not obligated to post this data, but I think it would be good business practice to do so....for those in the know ;)

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote

Sponsored

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
can someone explain the differences with corrected and uncorrected dyno numbers please

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
can someone explain the differences with corrected and uncorrected dyno numbers please
corrected corrects for higher / lower altitude.

Perfect air is "sea level" air, so, if your higher or the air is higher, it will correct the numbers to sea level, same if you are lower

thats why a car say at MIR Dragway in maryland on a cool night is going to run 1/2 second quicker than say at 4000 ft in new mexico

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
corrected corrects for higher / lower altitude.

Perfect air is "sea level" air, so, if your higher or the air is higher, it will correct the numbers to sea level, same if you are lower

thats why a car say at MIR Dragway in maryland on a cool night is going to run 1/2 second quicker than say at 4000 ft in new mexico
Thank you. so its safe to say if the numbers would be less if the pull was made at sea level?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Thank you. so its safe to say if the numbers would be less if the pull was made at sea level?
"actual" numbers would be more, corrected numbers would be less.

to give you an idea. our 2011 car a few years ago, the "corrected numbers" were higher, because d/a was around 1500-2000 ft on average with weather.

one night we were dynoing with doors open and it was about 20 degrees, and air was great, so "actual" air was below sea level, so actual numbers were better, and the dyno corrected hp down.

it can go either way, but its "RARE" to see actual numbers below sea level
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.