Sponsored

If you guys wanna see how the GT350 performs at the track...

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
Have a great trip. My son and I are headed to Le Mans this summer to watch the new GT in action at the 24 hour race. Car racing is so incredibly competitive these days we don't expect a win... but it is exciting to cheer them on.:first:
my son and I are contemplating the same trip. I was really hoping they'd allow for Euro deliveries of the RS so we could tie in some touring in it but that's not happening. I've never been to lemans (though I have raced in LeMons, lol) so this would be a great first time.
Sponsored

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
Great video. I never thought I would see the day a factory Mustang would play with the big boys on the track.
You should see my Boss 302 Laguna videos running at some PCA events.

I was fair and gave everyone a headstart :lol:

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
I am heading out to Geneva this afternoon to hit the auto show. My brother told me that there is a GT350R that is white with red stripes on display. I have never seen this combo and will definitely get some pics of it and post them up while there.
Wish I was going, take photos and share if you can.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I am heading out to Geneva this afternoon to hit the auto show. My brother told me that there is a GT350R that is white with red stripes on display. I have never seen this combo and will definitely get some pics of it and post them up while there.
Geneva? Tu habites où?

Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Here is some video I took last weekend at Road Atlanta in the mix with some fast cars. Hopefully, I can find the video form the trailing car (GT3RS) showing the Cup car and Ferrari getting very itchy to pass the Mustang. Man, this car needs more tire.

In fact, I called a local dealer and told him to do what he needs to do in order for an R to appear on my car as a 2017!

Nice car collection! cant wait to put mine on the track. scheduled for 02APR16 at Barber. Never been to Barber, any pointers?

TRACK CRAZY GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT, 2010 VW GTI, 2016 Mustang GT350
Great video but like most the sound is not very good. I get incredible sound on my videos by mounting a RODE videomic S/N0183253 in the trunk. Run a cord from the mic to your camera. You need an external mic input on your GOPRO ect camera. There is no wind noise and all you hear is that awesome sound of the GT350. :thumbsup:

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Great video but like most the sound is not very good. I get incredible sound on my videos by mounting a RODE videomic S/N0183253 in the trunk. Run a cord from the mic to your camera. You need an external mic input on your GOPRO ect camera. There is no wind noise and all you hear is that awesome sound of the GT350. :thumbsup:
Where do you mount it in the trunk?

TRACK CRAZY GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT, 2010 VW GTI, 2016 Mustang GT350
Where do you mount it in the trunk?
There is a loop that is used to lift the trunk floor. I connect the mic to the loop with a tie wrap. I also insert a sponge under the mic to cushion it. The video sound is just awesome.

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
There is a loop that is used to lift the trunk floor. I connect the mic to the loop with a tie wrap. I also insert a sponge under the mic to cushion it. The video sound is just awesome.
Thanks man. I may try this out.

Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Apparently so. Maybe he should be driving a GT350 or GT3. That said, both of those speeds the throttle was let off and both cars had more in them.

153 mph is not a huge deal with today's high hp cars at Road Atlanta.[/

The reason for posting the professional driver Tommy Milner driving the ZO6 @ Road Atlanta was to show just how much BS you are talking about. Just ask Bossing ....he has a ZO6. The track pack 5.2 is no match for a ZO6 @ Road Atlanta. Stop the hype.

Last edited:

fleming23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Chevelle
I'm going to come across as a troll but mid to high 1:40 lap times (on your clean laps) at Road Atlanta is not what I would consider a car that can "walk the walk" as you put it. You mentioned the 153 back straight speed of Tommy Milner in that stock A8 Z06...he also did that lap in 1:29

My first post to this forum too....I'm sure it will be disregarded. Whatever.

Hell, my 1971 C3 with an LS3 turns laps at 1:40 flat on a 200TW tire. Just sayin'.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
I'm going to come across as a troll but mid to high 1:40 lap times (on your clean laps) at Road Atlanta is not what I would consider a car that can "walk the walk" as you put it. You mentioned the 153 back straight speed of Tommy Milner in that stock A8 Z06...he also did that lap in 1:29

My first post to this forum too....I'm sure it will be disregarded. Whatever.

Hell, my 1971 C3 with an LS3 turns laps at 1:40 flat on a 200TW tire. Just sayin'.
Sound like a troll? Must be a troll:cheers:

DFWGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT3
155 on the back stretch and 167 in the GT3RS. It would be faster if there was more grip.
Great driving. Just as a reference, what is the max speed of the regular GT3 on the back stretch?

Dinosoar

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dinosoarmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang GT (Track Car Only); 2019 Jetta GLI
Vehicle Showcase
Here is some video I took last weekend at Road Atlanta in the mix with some fast cars. Hopefully, I can find the video form the trailing car (GT3RS) showing the Cup car and Ferrari getting very itchy to pass the Mustang. Man, this car needs more tire.

In fact, I called a local dealer and told him to do what he needs to do in order for an R to appear on my car as a 2017!

In NEEDS less weight.

Cool video...always love Mustangs passing Porsches.
Sponsored