• Maybe

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters

bballr4567

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO

Now, I know its on the dreaded Camaro but how many would like to see a HUD as an option? I've used one before and its rather sweet at night on a back country road because you can turn off all your interior lights and just use the HUD so you can really see the road great.
Sponsored

Diggitydog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GHIG GT Vert
I totally want a HD HUD. Not the low resolution junk that was on the previous GM products.

Vickstang

HUD belongs with gm not Mustang.
That makes absolutely no sense. A lot of other manufacturers have HUD in their cars.

And just because a GM car has it means the Mustang shouldn't? :doh: I want HUD, but like Diggitydog said, I want one with high definition, like the ones on BMW's. It's not only a cool piece of tech to see on your car, but very useful.

91z28350

Obsessed with Horse Power
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JAMES
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500 - 837 RWHP AND COUNTING
Abso-Freaking-lutely! In fact it was the lack of HUD that had me hold off on the 10/11 Camaro. Then once it was shipping, the ZL1 was on the horizon; then when they announced the specifications, I ran, not walked, into the Ford dealership to get my Shelby. That being said, it is an awesome tool to have on a perormance car, and I would absolutely buy it on the next GT500/Cobra.

I guess you can put me down as a yes :)

Sponsored

91z28350

Obsessed with Horse Power
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JAMES
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500 - 837 RWHP AND COUNTING
Plus, with as cool as the LCD screen is in the 13/14's, can you imagine if you didn't have to have your eyes down in the cockpit? Great tool for performance driving.

OP
OP

bballr4567

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Yea, Im not sure if the new color HUD is a HD one or not. Havent been in a '14 Camaro yet as they are the first shipping with it.

FStephenMasek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V8 '02 M-B c230K
We've got HUD Section 8 tenants in some of our rental houses, but a head-up display in the car is just one more thing to have to buy and one more thing to break.

OP
OP

bballr4567

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
We've got HUD Section 8 tenants in some of our rental houses, but a head-up display in the car is just one more thing to have to buy and one more thing to break.
Well, shoot, better toss out those power windows and locks!! :headbang:

K.Lysius

Yea, Im not sure if the new color HUD is a HD one or not. Havent been in a '14 Camaro yet as they are the first shipping with it.
The video you posted above shows the 2014 Camaro HUD at the end no?

And I voted YES. Why bother having a modern looking car and not have any modern tech in it.

Sponsored
OP
OP

bballr4567

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
The video you posted above shows the 2014 Camaro HUD at the end no?

And I voted YES. Why bother having a modern looking car and not have any modern tech in it.
Yea but its not the best video. I know its higher quality than the previous HUD but not sure if its "HD" yet.

Mriley

Hope so and it would take away a significant perceived advantage for the 14 camaro. I doubt we will tho, maybe we'll get it for the s550 refresh.

MPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I test drove a Camaro 2 yrs ago and the HUD was one of my favorite things about it.

groundnpounder

Most definitely want it, at least as optional equipment.

Who wouldn't want to see these info without having to move their eyes at all: speed, nav directions, speed limit, RPMs, etc. So damn useful.

And if they make it an option then people who don't want to pay for it or somehow doesn't want this tech can just opt out by not checking the box.

Melino

Have to see it in action to really decide, which I havent. HD is a must if they are going to do it tho.

Either way want it to be optional. We have enough safety equipement etc crammed down our throats already.
Sponsored