Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Because he pulled out his jump to conclusions mat.

IMG_6625.jpeg
Eh.. He showed up to the line today.. See above. Maybe it's just a Mustang thing. My buddy heard the same words. At least today he can talk..
Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
I’m assuming the “420” part of your username means that you smoke a lot of weed. Because you were definitely high when you made up this little story of yours lol.

I’m the owner of the car you’re talking about. NONE of that stuff you mentioned happened, not even close. The only true portion of that nonsense was that we were in fact randomly paired with each other at a Friday night test and tune. I spun off the line and immediately aborted the pass. Your car ran an 11.79 @ 126.51 not a 10.9. I have it on video. Having aborted the pass I cruised through the traps at 64 mph. If you want to take that as W go right ahead lol. Probably your first win and it was by default. Congrats on running what NA cars run.

Clearly I was not concerned with my reaction time. It’s a test and tune, I’m racing the clock not the car next to me. I very much understand how drag racing works.. I’ve been racing and building cars for quite some time. But thanks for the tip.. go on 3rd yellow. Got it. You think I run 9.5’s in the 1/4 but don’t know how the tree works?? OK.

The rest of the story didn’t happen. You never told me that you “waxed me”. Simply did not happen. You’re making that up to sound “tough” on an Internet forum. I was never rude to you in any way shape or form. You asked me a few questions and I politely answered them. I was likely busy reviewing logs and making adjustments to the car. I was minding my own business. I literally didn’t know who you were. And I still don’t.

I am not the tuner at ESS.. don’t know where you got that info. I do not work in a cubical. All the more proof that you’re just making stuff up.

The plate “ESSCEO” is an inside joke with the owner of ESS. I represented the company for the last several years.

I’m confused as to why you feel the need to make all of that stuff up, lie about your time and then post about it. Someone clearly hurt your feelings and it wasn’t me. I remember you being a nice guy and had zero issues with our short exchange.
I must have been so high the guy standing next to me heard you say the same things. It's all good, I'll take the L for the Forum to see. Maybe you rolled your up too quick after telling us you were their tuner? We just wanted to know what happened after watching you bust out good times.

Last edited:

TexasMetallic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 Ram 1500 4x4
I must have been so high the guy standing next to me heard you say the same things. It's all good, I'll take the L for the Forum to see. Maybe you rolled your up too quick after telling us you were their tuner? We just wanted to know what happened after watching you bust out good times.
I’m sure the guy standing beside you was half baked as well. Pot heads generally run around together, so the lapse in memory seems appropriate. You guys might wanna double check with your dealer, normal weed doesn’t usually induce psychosis.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
I’m sure the guy standing beside you was half baked as well. Pot heads generally run around together, so the lapse in memory seems appropriate. You guys might wanna double check with your dealer, normal weed doesn’t usually induce psychosis.
Bahahahaha... I actually don't get high before I go to the strip but since you asked, my dealer has an ATM machine and around 20 employees with a guard outside. It's great getting 90% THC over the counter in a cartridge. Not helpful when at the strip though.

After reading most threads about the ESS kit around here, I was pretty interested in asking him about the kit. He *was* nice enough to roll down the window for a brief interaction. Either way, when I asked about the license plate, he said he was "their" tuner. But I'll concede, I said I ran a 10.9 in my post and I didn't.. I ran a stock car time at 11.7 because I was nervous and left TC on. Not everyday there are 9 second Mustangs at TNT. I am well aware of the local shop that sells the kit, he didn't want to talk about them either.

Take it as you will, I apologize to ESS and Brevin for thinking he was associated with them. I'll ask my buddy if he was half baked because if we both were, I could have been full retard. I'm glad he clarified that he is not their tuner here on the forum. Hearing that was quite the reason I thought he was just a pompous person from the industry when I walked away. Maybe we both had off days at the strip and I really heard "tuning my car" instead of "I'm their tuner". Posts on the internet have the power to right all wrongs though and are 100% accurate.

Last edited:

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
You got two different stories here. The truth likely lies somewhere in the middle. Many have already determined who is more credible without knowing either of them....

Sponsored

Brevin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brevin
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT
You got two different stories here. The truth likely lies somewhere in the middle. Many have already determined who is more credible without knowing either of them....
I’m a pretty credible source, many on here already know me. I posted the facts and he admitted to lying. I literally proved everything he said to be false. Not sure how it gets any more clear than that.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
I’m a pretty credible source, many on here already know me. I posted the facts and he admitted to lying. I literally proved everything he said to be false. Not sure how it gets any more clear than that.
Omg he was high. Bahahahaha

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
I embellished the facts on my run. But I posted facts as well And you lied about what you said. If I would’ve been stoned, I probably would have thought you were funny. Cheers though. Your car is impressive. I hear it’s looking for a better spokesperson though.

On the serious side of things, I don't really care to debate the he said, stoner said "Facts" any more. Now that I know you are not who you said you were or didn't say you were, I don't care. I only posted here because of what you said.. I mean... I heard. It was funnier when I thought you were the tuner for ESS, which has a *great* *solid* reputation around here. If you aren't, then I guess I was just being a dick or a liar by posting here. You showed up to call me out though and I appreciate that, so next time we run each other, have your tuner work some launch control into the tune and go on the 3rd light. I won't win, I just want to see a 9.5 out of the car in the other lane. I'll buy you a beer after the wrist band comes off.

Last edited:

Brevin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brevin
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT
I embellished the facts on my run. But I posted facts as well And you lied about what you said. If I would’ve been stoned, I probably would have thought you were funny. Cheers though. Your car is impressive. I hear it’s looking for a better spokesperson though.

On the serious side of things, I don't really care to debate the he said, stoner said "Facts" any more. Now that I know you are not who you said you were or didn't say you were, I don't care. I only posted here because of what you said.. I mean... I heard. It was funnier when I thought you were the tuner for ESS, which has a *great* *solid* reputation around here. If you aren't, then I guess I was just being a dick or a liar by posting here. You showed up to call me out though and I appreciate that, so next time we run each other, have your tuner work some launch control into the tune and go on the 3rd light. I won't win, I just want to see a 9.5 out of the car in the other lane. I'll buy you a beer after the wrist band comes off.
You didn’t post any facts lol. All of what you said was false and I’ve proven that. You lied about your time, you lied about saying you “waxed me” and you lied about me telling you I was the tuner for ESS. The company is called “ESS Tuning” if you somehow misheard that and took that as “I am the tuner for ESS” then you were in fact stoned or at the very least need a hearing aid. ESS doesn’t even tune mustangs. Quit saying I told you that because it 100% did not happen.

You made a post slandering me and my car, you made up a story not expecting to be called out. You got caught lying and now I’m here setting the record straight. Keep my car and my name out of your mouth. If you want to line it up, that can be arranged. It won’t be for free though.

Last edited:

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I'm just here for the lols

popcorn.gif

Sponsored

Brevin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brevin
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT
I'm just here for the lols

popcorn.gif
I’m sure it’s funny for some people lol. Just unfortunate that people like that exist. They get away with lying and slandering on a public forum and there’s not much recourse for the person on the other end. That kind of stuff is the cancer of the car community and forums.

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
I’m sure it’s funny for some people lol. Just unfortunate that people like that exist. They get away with lying and slandering on a public forum and there’s not much recourse for the person on the other end. That kind of stuff is the cancer of the car community and forums.
I just love when people say things online about another person (true or not) and the other person just so happens to appear. 🍿

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Most people don't ever think it will ever happen to them lol. But at least he chimed in as well. I'm sure you can both put this aside by you giving him the gap sauce & he can gracefully take it like a champ.
Sponsored