Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Is this actually a serious question?

thePill is actually becoming a Mustang/Camaro household name. I think somebody pointed out Camaro fans mention thePill over Al O. 11:1... That's a ratio I'm glad I'm on the 11 side of :lol:
Yes its a serious question. Do they search the mustang forums? Im not being sarcastic, I just didn't know how these guys/girls got to you.
Sponsored

flaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
This is interesting.

CTS-V underside:
2016-Cadillac-CTS-V-Underbody.jpg

Camaro Underside:
attachment.jpg

ATS-V underside:

Sponsored

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
If some of you people would go enjoy your car as much as you worry about what another car may or may not do, you'd probably be much happier. If you like your car rock it! Camaro, Mustang, Challenger, etc. Who cares? I am personally glad all of these cars are here. Just gives us more choices and the competition makes all of them better.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
If some of you people would go enjoy your car as much as you worry about what another car may or may not do, you'd probably be much happier. If you like your car rock it! Camaro, Mustang, Challenger, etc. Who cares? I am personally glad all of these cars are here. Just gives us more choices and the competition makes all of them better.
So true!!!!!

flaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
The CTS-V and Camaro look very very similar.
Yeah they all look very similar, but that front brace under the engine is definitely from the CTS-V, not the ATS-V, which lends a lot more credence to the idea that it is more closely related to the CTS-V.

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
GM sure like big muffler must be crap catcher so they can burn it off. For all that BS that GM feeds diehard fanboys :D

Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
I sure hope more 6th Gen news drops soon so you guys will have something else to be obsessed with other than M6G and thePill.
And now KMPringle has changed his tune. Now, he's a humble "car guy" while others, like me apparently, are nothing but biased fanboys.

That's funny though, considering I have owned cars from many manufacturers including Ford, Chrysler, GM, and Toyota. In fact, there are currently two Jeeps in my garage in addition to my Lightning and the '65. If I was as biased as he thinks, how could I have ever brought myself to buy a Gen3 Camaro, that '95 Impala or my 2006 GTO? Go figure.

Sad thing is, he seems to spend more time talking about this board, and the people on it, than he does talking about the new Camaro. :lol:

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
The CTS-V and Camaro look very very similar.
Yes, it appears to be an exact copy of the CTS. The ATS has slight differences...

I guess my sources were correct, it is in fact more CTS than ATS. The tranny tunnel, rear seat area and sub structure are all directly copied from the CTS... It is visually clear now.

The SS is using some low quality exhaust compared to the CTS and ATS.

Erik427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Mustang
I bet Ford will offer a less restrictive exhaust on the Stang GT. Revised tune and hp bump for the Ecoboost (think Focus RS) for a idea on power numbers. Maybe a switch to the new 3.5 base V-6 that could lead to a TT version. The 2.7 TT could make a North America only debut?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.