2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
02gtnh, gms biggest fan boy, bow tie wearing i bet, like peewee Herman
Sponsored

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 corvette conv. 17 F150
Hilarious that you would say that especially since you are one of the clowns always talking up your wifes car and dogging the S550. He was damn close on MSRP, options, wheelbase and you can bet your ass he is gonna be very close on the weight. :headbonk:
So me just one post were I dogged the s550!!

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
So me just one post were I dogged the s550!!
I think you need to look up in the dictionary for the meaning of fan boy.
Honestly let it go. I'm embarrassed for you. It seems you are just resorting to trolling just to troll. You post nothing of value.

Funny thing is. You are portraying the typical Camaro owner. Go get your order in now. You're just missing the car.

Sponsored

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550

Some things here...

The only tidbit I recieved was the Performance Pack V6 Car and Driver is driving around in is nearly 3700lbs. It even abbreviated performance pack to "PP". Not my fault, it's what they said...

Next, Chevy is in fact referring to the Black SS wheels as "Track Wheels". Only due to the black coating hiding brake dust after track days. I was told they marketed these wheels as a "brake dust free" wheel, specifically to mask brake dust after track days.

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honestly let it go. I'm embarrassed for you. It seems you are just resorting to trolling just to troll. You post nothing of value.

Funny thing is. You are portraying the typical Camaro owner. Go get your order in now. You're just missing the car.
Your so funny. Look at what part of the forum we are in. All your post here brings nothing to the VS section. So what is the VS topic suppose to be?

classicrockr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2LT/RS HYper Blue Convertible Camaro
One would hope all manufactures got a huge wakeup after GM's ignition switch mess. It took the NTHSA almost a decade & multiple investigation before they understood what was going on so it's not just GM hiding an issue.

Cars are so complex now that recalls are just part of it.

Ford's had a few recalls in the last 12 months. My Mustang has one of those shrapnel producing Takata air bags & all Ford can tell me they are on back ordered with no ETA.

http://www.autoblog.com/ford/recalls/
The whole ignition switch thing - what a joke. Dealerships were changing the switchblade keys into regular keys because some people were running their knees up into the keys while they were in the ignition. If you can't manage your own legs then you shouldn't be driving! I ran into one guy that actually hit the key & it turned his car off, but he said he was texting & "jumped" when he looked up & saw that he was going into the other lane.

And I wouldn't call a cooling & brake package a "performance pack". To me, PP is meant to describe something that increases horsepower, & torque. "Track Wheels"? yeah ok. Like they really make a difference on the track.

Mr Monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
And I wouldn't call a cooling & brake package a "performance pack". To me, PP is meant to describe something that increases horsepower, & torque. "Track Wheels"? yeah ok. Like they really make a difference on the track.
When you track a car heat robs power & turns your brakes into butter so the cooling & brake package will improve performance and help you from losing your brakes from overheating.

Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
The whole ignition switch thing - what a joke. Dealerships were changing the switchblade keys into regular keys because some people were running their knees up into the keys while they were in the ignition. If you can't manage your own legs then you shouldn't be driving! I ran into one guy that actually hit the key & it turned his car off, but he said he was texting & "jumped" when he looked up & saw that he was going into the other lane.

So the Performance Pack on the S550 isn't a true performance pack since it doesn't boost power?

Or the 1LE? Or the Z07 for the Z06?

Lol okay

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Weight is much harder to guess, he's been way off about weight before...Not exactly his strong point. He's right a good amount, no where near 90% lmao...He's also wrong a good bit, way more than he's willing to admit
I was incorrect about Mustang weights. I based this solely from the CD4 platform... My 2015 Mustang MSRP was literally a few dollars off... In fact, after the weight, most of my Mustang info was good. I can't tell you how many bad sources we had on here... Mitchell being a MAJOR one that ended up being a dud.

I had the dimensions on both cars pretty close, MSRP's were spot on, GT350 performance has been about where I put it...

Weight for the Mustang was difficult, no information existed and some of it was just bad. The Alpha is in the open, as is the ATS and CTS.

Anyway... The manufactures estimates for the base cars are going to drive people insane. Chevy kept the 1LT at 3600lbs* and that is their estimate...

I am waiting for SS and the Ecoduke info...

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was incorrect about Mustang weights. I based this solely from the CD4 platform... My 2015 Mustang MSRP was literally a few dollars off... In fact, after the weight, most of my Mustang info was good. I can't tell you how many bad sources we had on here... Mitchell being a MAJOR one that ended up being a dud.

I had the dimensions on both cars pretty close, MSRP's were spot on, GT350 performance has been about where I put it...

Weight for the Mustang was difficult, no information existed and some of it was just bad. The Alpha is in the open, as is the ATS and CTS.

Anyway... The manufactures estimates for the base cars are going to drive people insane. Chevy kept the 1LT at 3600lbs* and that is their estimate...

I am waiting for SS and the Ecoduke info...
I don't see any 3600lb.:confused:
image.jpg

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Your so funny. Look at what part of the forum we are in. All your post here brings nothing to the VS section. So what is the VS topic suppose to be?
Rambling incoherently again? Nothing new. I actually bet in 3 years you will still have your 02 and you will still be wearing out keyboards.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.