2017 Ford Mustang will outperform Chevy Camaro in every way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG GT S, S550, Camaro
It will be interesting to see exactly how much weight those components add to the 2lt v6.

Mr Monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
I didn't know they had a performance pack for the v6. That's cool
Maybe they are talking about this:

Can even get 6 piston Brembos & dual mode exhaust on the V6

Last edited:

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Uh oh, here we go...

Camaro fans are even going to hate the manufactures estimates they report.

:lol:

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550

97,000 Caddy ATS's recalled!!!

Update: Recall extended to 121,000.

Last edited:

Sponsored

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
ATS sales down 12-16% every month from last years month to month...

2015 CTS sales down by around 40%...

They won't be in production long...

This will have a huge impact on Camaro MSRP's. Share the wealth and share the load. The Alpha was a huge gamble and a sales failure.

If I was Caddy, I'd want my poor selling ATS-V to go head to head with the insanely popular Mustang too. Beating the GT is about as good as an advertisement as you can buy.

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 corvette conv. 17 F150
The Performance Pack 2016 V6 Camaro Car and Driver is riding around in weighs nearly 3700lbs...

What does a Performance Pack on a V6 contain? Anything the SS's hasn't received?
I see your back to making up numbers again.:crazy:

Davy_Baby9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRD

I see your back to making up numbers again.:crazy:
Heeey guys, I'm going to make stuff up, and when I get called out, I'm going to ignore and bring up information that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

This reply weights more than my last reply, my sources (in my head) tell me so. :headbonk:

Sponsored

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
This post gets a lot better when you add the obvious GM nutswingers/trolls to your ignore list. The people making logical arguments and discussions are great, but there are several who obviously registered here solely to cause trouble. Simple ignore and back to following what develops.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
This post gets a lot better when you add the obvious GM nutswingers/trolls to your ignore list. The people making logical arguments and discussions are great, but there are several who obviously registered here solely to cause trouble. Simple ignore and back to following what develops.
When the initial estimates are released, people are going to flip. Even the estimates are well within "200lbs". They will tear each other apart on C6...

One example would be the MSRP target window I reported. Many C6 members either went ghost for a few weeks or stayed and discredited themselves dearly. However, very few winched at the 110.7x63.1 when it came out. That wasn't the case when I said 110.5x at least 63... the dimensions I provided were not provided to justify the higher curb weight I reported... it was just an unknown fact that only thePill knew.

You can see the overall tension and anticipation on C6. It's thick with it...

They only post now in hopes to snag an unknowing new reader early. As to warn him of the lies and deceit. If only life were a comic book... which is why so many hang on magazines...

Last edited:

Mr Monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
Surprised GM didn't hide this
One would hope all manufactures got a huge wakeup after GM's ignition switch mess. It took the NTHSA almost a decade & multiple investigation before they understood what was going on so it's not just GM hiding an issue.

Cars are so complex now that recalls are just part of it.

Ford's had a few recalls in the last 12 months. My Mustang has one of those shrapnel producing Takata air bags & all Ford can tell me they are on back ordered with no ETA.

http://www.autoblog.com/ford/recalls/

Status
Not open for further replies.