2017 Ford Mustang will outperform Chevy Camaro in every way

Status
Not open for further replies.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
The 2LT's get the large dash screen as well as the dash in dash reconfigurable display as well as a 10 speaker system, I think.

Basically the 2SS content but with the V6 and no LSD (auto, manuals don't suffer from peg leggin')
Sponsored

Mr Monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
Should be getting some 2016 Camaro weights & test results soon.

Davy_Baby9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRD
This post gets a lot better when you add the obvious GM nutswingers/trolls to your ignore list. The people making logical arguments and discussions are great, but there are several who obviously registered here solely to cause trouble. Simple ignore and back to following what develops.
Illogical arguments elicit logical sarcasm. Points get refuted and certain posters literally make up things up. To blame Camaro "fan boys" for defending such arguments seems silly in itself.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Illogical arguments elicit logical sarcasm. Points get refuted and certain posters literally make up things up. To blame Camaro "fan boys" for defending such arguments seems silly in itself.
You DO realize he's Been dead on or close to it 90% of the time right?

It's actually quite impressive.

And the Camaro fanboys do troll here and it's humorous to watch them squirm.

Sometime the pill speculates like everyone else. And he's entitled to. Perhaps more so than anyone else because he's had the facts before most others.

I for one appreciate someone with an ability to sniff out some good facts or at least be able to put together a hypothesis based on a collection of info.

But I can see how the GM fanboys would rather be spoonfed marketing speech and simulation numbers.

Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
What's really funny is over on Camaro6 they're convinced that either Pill is there in a shadow account or he has slavish supporters there.

Paranoia is an interesting condition to watch set in. It's practically mass hysteria.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!

Sometime the pill speculates like everyone else. And he's entitled to. Perhaps more so than anyone else because he's had the facts before most others.

I for one appreciate someone with an ability to sniff out some good facts or at least be able to put together a hypothesis based on a collection of info.

But I can see how the GM fanboys would rather be spoonfed marketing speech and simulation numbers.
THIS. :D

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Yup.

mdnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15GT/PP RubyRed
he dont even post there and hes mentioned in more threads then Al O.

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 corvette conv. 17 F150

Please enlighten us where he has been dead nuts or close.

Sponsored

Northman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Hilarious that you would say that especially since you are one of the clowns always talking up your wifes car and dogging the S550. He was damn close on MSRP, options, wheelbase and you can bet your ass he is gonna be very close on the weight. :headbonk:

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Weight is much harder to guess, he's been way off about weight before...Not exactly his strong point. He's right a good amount, no where near 90% lmao...He's also wrong a good bit, way more than he's willing to admit

DiMaio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape

Seriously? He's usually spot on:

1) The Camaro would be manufactured by Chevrolet. (Gotta admit I didn't see that one coming)

2) He knew it would have 4 wheels before anyone else (Even you have to give him props there)

3 It would be powered by an engine. Not only an engine but he speculated an internal combustion engine. (We all said he was crazy but he never faltered)

I can think of thousands more examples but these speak for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.