Sponsored

So what's everyone's opinion on the CD GT350 fascia clone?

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
I didn't neglect anything, please re-read my post.

I must be misreading/misinterpreting what you're saying because you sound ridiculous. You're contradicting yourself in the same breath. The parts fit with NO modifications. I was speaking in context. Speaking out of context IMO in this case would be saying nothing is impossible with deep enough pockets.

I'm actually being as objective as I can. I mean I've seriously broken down your post and replied to it in sections so you don't misunderstand what part in responding to.
Maybe you can't read. A "direct bolt-on part" means something you can install without needing anything special that isn't already found on your car. If you need to buy a fender, a hood, radiator support, and other accompany hardware for a single part to fit properly then it's not a direct bolt on part. If you can buy GT350 bumper and install it on a GT without needing to buy other components with it that are unique to the GT350, then that bumper isn't a direct bolt on part for a GT.
I can't simplify this any further than that. Lol.
Sponsored

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
Maybe you can't read. A "direct bolt-on part" means something you can install without needing anything special that isn't already found on your car. If you need to buy a fender, a hood, radiator support, and other accompany hardware for a single part to fit properly then it's not a direct bolt on part. If you can buy GT350 bumper and install it on a GT without needing to buy other components with it that are unique to the GT350, then that bumper isn't a direct bolt on part for a GT.
I can't simplify this any further than that. Lol.
Sure I can bolt it right on, it just might look strange. I can't simplify it any more than that. :D

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Sure I can bolt it right on, it just might look strange. I can't simplify it any more than that. :D
Yes, you go do that, find a gt350 bumper and install it without the other parts. Don't forget to take pictures too so we can all have a good laugh. Lol

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
Yes, you go do that, find a gt350 bumper and install it without the other parts. Don't forget to take pictures too so we can all have a good laugh. Lol
Seriously...we get it...you spent over $50k on a mustang and want to remain exclusive for as long as possible. Ppl are going to make clones sooner or later, get over it.:dnftt:

Sponsored

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
there's a big difference of putting just the bumper on because you like it but then trying to pass it off as a cobra and putting the emblems on is stupid
True! I had the Cobra front bumper and Cobra R hood and the S281 "crab claw" wing on my '95 convertible. Removed the GT badges and put on the 5.0 fender badges and left the GT rear bumper and pony in the grill opening. Car looked great until the stupid women ran into me. :mad:

Slow89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 sec bolt on ecoboost // 9.2 @ 151 2019 blower GTCS
I really want to see it on a darker color car

mike13241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mikalala
Vehicle(s)
BadPony
Correct me if im wtong but those photos show the carbon dynamics fascia not the andersen?

The main difference between Carbon Dynamic and Anderson Composites is the splitter shape and size. Anderson Composites is very much like the OEM look while the Carbon Dynamic have a more aggressive look, but that wider splitter could become a floor scrubber, I can see why people like the OEM look better.

I also found a new one made by Ikon Motorsports which is kinda in between the 2 version, a little bit wider and more aggressive look than Anderson Composites but not as wild as Carbon Dynamic's splitter. I kinda like this one the best, what you think?

Here's the place I found this, they sell unpainted and painted versions:headbang:

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)

The main difference between Carbon Dynamic and Anderson Composites is the splitter shape and size. Anderson Composites is very much like the OEM look while the Carbon Dynamic have a more aggressive look, but that wider splitter could become a floor scrubber, I can see why people like the OEM look better.

I also found a new one made by Ikon Motorsports which is kinda in between the 2 version, a little bit wider and more aggressive look than Anderson Composites but not as wild as Carbon Dynamic's splitter. I kinda like this one the best, what you think?

Here's the place I found this, they sell unpainted and painted versions:headbang:
I like what I am seeing. I think I am sold on a gt350 rep front bumper. I'm content with the rest of my car for the time being.

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Anyone seen a DIB Gt 350 rep front bumper yet?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Anyone seen a DIB Gt 350 rep front bumper yet?
yes in person. it was the first one i saw in person... and it's what turned me off completely. not that it was dib but from the clones.

FusionGT

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP / Jeep TJ
yes in person. it was the first one i saw in person... and it's what turned me off completely. not that it was dib but from the clones.
you need to stop posting. I see all the threads you post in and it makes me want to throw cash I'm trying to save for a whipple kit into a Roush Fascia! :frusty: looks so good on CO.:D

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I think the Roush front bumper is 100x nice that these clones

They just look off because they are basically squishing the proportions front the sides since the GT350 has a wider stance. The real 350 also has a lower hood line.

It just doesn't look right how they are replicating the design and doesnt look nearly as aggressive as it does on a real 350.

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Do the clones look that off in person?
to me personally it was like an uncomfortable weird feeling when I saw it. It's missing the width of the actual gt350 has and it just feels all kinds of wrong but that's me.

you need to stop posting. I see all the threads you post in and it makes me want to throw cash I'm trying to save for a whipple kit into a Roush Fascia! :frusty: looks so good on CO.:D
roush fascia alot cheaper than a whipple. :lol:
Sponsored