Sponsored

So what's everyone's opinion on the CD GT350 fascia clone?

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I appreciate all the feedback on the GT PP splitter but I am going to wait to see what MMD puts out. According to Alex at AM they will be putting out a splitter similar yet not the same thing that was on their SEMA GT. Back to the OP, I like that fascia but of course, the GT350R is just gorgeous!!

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
I like it, but I don't know if I want to go through the hassle of replacing my front fascia.

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
I wish someone would just develop the bottom fangs attached to a splitter using the front bumper. That would be awesome

Sponsored

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Is that cheaper than buying OEM?
OEM what? OEM GT350? Yea, way cheaper. And may/probably not fit.

If you're just looking to replace an OEM mustang fascia (say yours was damaged), then it's like $160 (including core charge and unpainted).

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
oem needs hood and fenders. this doesn't and is WAYYYYYYYYY cheaper

the appeal of this is just to change out the front as if you were changing to roush or one day steeda, etc.

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
some more pics

Last edited:

Sponsored

Chris6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT w/PP
Something looks goofy. I hate how the actual bumper sits up higher than the sideskirts. It's a no for me.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Part quality looks like a thumbs up.

Looks weird not on the 350 with the fenders and cloning a 350 gets thumbs down generally.

There are a lot of aggressive front splitters out there (APR is really nice looking) and change your OEM grills if you want. Nice custom aggressive look that isn't cloning. That's all you really get with a non-OEM 350 nose.

Sorry but as a true Mustang fan if I saw one of these on a car in person (even worse and Eco or V6), or even worse with stick-on vented fenders, trying to pretend to be a 350 I would laugh at you. Just my personal opinion but clones are lame. Wanna customize your car with aftermarket interesting splitters etc, that's cool and personal to you. But cloning screams lame/poser to me.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Am I the only one who prefers the regular front bumper to the GT350? The lower fangs look a little silly to me. I think the CD copy looks like a good replica but I feel like the whole appeal to the GT350 is the wider front so I'd rather it be wider to fit the actual GT350 fenders *if* I was interested in one.

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Something looks goofy. I hate how the actual bumper sits up higher than the sideskirts. It's a no for me.
oem does too...

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Am I the only one who prefers the regular front bumper to the GT350? The lower fangs look a little silly to me. I think the CD copy looks like a good replica but I feel like the whole appeal to the GT350 is the wider front so I'd rather it be wider to fit the actual GT350 fenders *if* I was interested in one.
I think the main issue is the front fenders I believe are wider on the 350 (to handle the wider front wheels) and the fenders are narrower on the regular Mustang making it look even goofier and out of place.
Sponsored