Sponsored

Never Letting My Girlfriend Drive My Mustang Again...

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
Treat it like if it were anyone else. Don't bother with insurance with such small damage. Have her pay out of pocket for her mistake. If she refuses to pay, accept it and fix it yourself. This should tell you enough about her, and what to expect from her if you were to marry. Make the smart decision.
Sponsored

illadvised

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian Spilner
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - 6R80 - Paxton 2200SL
This is why I bought the cheapest highest milage GT I could find lol, so I don't stress over issues like this. I let my gf drive my car all the time and thankfully centris build boost slow, so she drives it fine and nothing bad has ever happened.

Hell, she is more protective of it than me. I park on the street when we visit places or next to poor looking cars, and she'll park far in the back of parking lots away from everyone else. I bought a cheap mustang to drive it everyday and everywhere, not going to ever sweat scratches and dings

Coyote 2121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
Take it in.
After all, price is no object.
She IS paying for the repairs, right?

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
Call the dealer and ask who they use to repair the damage done in transit. Ive done that before with something very similar and had good results. It sucks, but it is just a car.

Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1

Sponsored

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I guess I am very lucky... my wife can park an SUV anywhere, with no assists, better than I can park a small car with backup camera and sensors. She learned how to drive with the family 75 Ford Country Squire. After that, everything else is easy.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
My wife is pretty good at driving and parking too. But she does have on flaw, she has a personal mission to curb the wheels on every car she owns. Back in 13 I had bought her a new 13 escape titanium with the fancy 19" aluminum wheels. The dealer we purchased it from is only 15 minutes away, she didn't last 10 minutes before she curbed one, yeah she curbed a wheel on the drive home from the dealer the day I bought it for her.

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
In the words of the late great Johnnie Taylor ā€œItā€™s cheaper to keep herā€. Good girl friends/wives are worth more than any car.
point of order, that's about divorce costing more than you'd ever think possible.

girlfriends cost nothing to part with and one that doesn't give a shit about what you care about won't be a good wife.