Magnetic ride malfunction

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Has anyone's GT350, or R had the Magnetic ride malfunction? My car in the center of the dash has it come on when I adjust the steer wheel weight, or the sport mode....And the car is so stiff....I'm not sure if this is normal and the ride is so firm that the car porpoise's up and down on a fairly un-level road...or this is something that needs to be looked at.:shrug:..granted I do only have 45 miles on it and maybe need to drive more to see if it "works its self out" :crazy: but I hate seeing it come up on the dash then go away....:frusty:
Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
5K miles on my with zero issues. My ride in the default mode is not stiff at all. Track on the other hand...

Davey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 350R
I have only had mine in normal for the suspension and steering all the time. Ill toggle around next time but I have not seen any errors.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Are you saying a "Magnetic Ride Malfunction"'notice came up on your center dash screen?
If so, I've never had this warning. My GT350's ride is what I would expect depending on the setting. I've never felt it 'porpoise'...Good Luck!

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Has anyone's GT350, or R had the Magnetic ride malfunction? My car in the center of the dash has it come on when I adjust the steer wheel weight, or the sport mode....And the car is so stiff....I'm not sure if this is normal and the ride is so firm that the car porpoise's up and down on a fairly un-level road...or this is something that needs to be looked at.:shrug:..granted I do only have 45 miles on it and maybe need to drive more to see if it "works its self out" :crazy: but I hate seeing it come up on the dash then go away....:frusty:
If you can, record a video and try to reproduce the error message.
If you are getting a malfunction message I would have it diagnosed, If it comes on when you make steering wheel adjustments it could be a short in the wiring in the steering. If they do find an issue please share it with the group for those that may get the same issue in the future. good luck

Sponsored

dsm_mikey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R

Did the Dealership accidently leave in the front spring spacers that were installed for transport?

They are yellow blocks...

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Did the Dealership accidently leave in the front spring spacers that were installed for transport?

This is a possibility... I pulled out of my garage one day and looked behind me and found a yellow spacer on the ground.

Joe Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R (on order)
This is a possibility... I pulled out of my garage one day and looked behind me and found a yellow spacer on the ground.
D'OH!:doh:

Goofball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 R
They have transport spacers!? I need to go check mine then. Not much room to see in there though.:shrug:

Sponsored
OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2

I love you guys.:love:..REALLY..I will be damn if they did not leave the spacers in the car.:paddle:.Believe it or not guys I was thinking if this is what this car drives like ..it shit !!! :frusty: Im getting rid of it soon:shrug: either I'm just getting old or something is wrong !!!.:crazy:........Thank you all so much Im going to the deal tomorrow and they are taking them out..unless it is easy to do with out tools..lol
2ff69d70-aad8-488e-be1e-94e02aba6543.jpg
dbd631e4-d0e4-4715-af18-bfaf98277648.jpg

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
I love you guys.:love:..REALLY..I will be damn if they did not leave the spacers in the car.:paddle:.Believe it or not guys I was thinking if this is what this car drives like ..it shit !!! :frusty: Im getting rid of it soon:shrug: either I'm just getting old or something is wrong !!!.:crazy:........Thank you all so much Im going to the deal tomorrow and they are taking them out..unless it is easy to do with out tools..lol

Reach in and pop them out... It's easy to do.