Sponsored

AM/Bama Performance Tunes the new 5.0 Coyote!

95cobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Have you guys dyno'd with an exhaust yet? Would really like to see a comparison before I base my decision off sound.
Sponsored

B.eating.U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Happi
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ox White/Redline PP GT
Have you guys dyno'd with an exhaust yet? Would really like to see a comparison before I base my decision off sound.
Good question... I already pulled the trigger on the SW full system as well as the JTL and Bama set up... Nothing has come in yet... I'm just wondering what to expect

Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S & 2016 Shelby GT350R
BAMA has become respectable again with Paul Meister running things.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Very Nice!
:) We're pretty pleased with what the Bama Camp has been coming up with as well! I've been running their tunes as well for some time now and they've always brought a smile to my face!

Great question and we haven't just yet but we're working on it! I'm hoping that we're going to have this within the next 2-3 weeks but hopefully less!

Good question... I already pulled the trigger on the SW full system as well as the JTL and Bama set up... Nothing has come in yet... I'm just wondering what to expect
:shocked:That's awesome! You're going to love it!!!

BAMA has become respectable again with Paul Meister running things.
I'm going to be making a cool post shortly Stay Tuned!

r123070

r123070
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP / 11 V6
Great news! Don't know if I will change out the full exhaust, bad experience with my 11v6. still have issues with o2 extensions. May stick to CAI and a tune.

Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Great news! Don't know if I will change out the full exhaust, bad experience with my 11v6. still have issues with o2 extensions. May stick to CAI and a tune.

No O2 sensor extensions necessary with the Coyote.

r123070

r123070
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP / 11 V6
NICE!!!

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
I think I'm going to have to check out the Kook exhaust options since they have a OBDII legal cat option. I have to go through DEQ emissions testing where I am. I'm beginning to wonder if I should just stick with only a cat back system and give up on the rest, but I really really want to go all out with headers, cat back, throttle body, CAI, and of course a custom tune.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
I think I'm going to have to check out the Kook exhaust options since they have a OBDII legal cat option. I have to go through DEQ emissions testing where I am. I'm beginning to wonder if I should just stick with only a cat back system and give up on the rest, but I really really want to go all out with headers, cat back, throttle body, CAI, and of course a custom tune.
Honestly I think it would be easier to just swap in the stock exhaust every few years. I worry about the catted LT's not passing our sniffers

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0

While their Green Cats are likely better that the common metallic race cats on the market, they still won't match the stock cats' efficiency not to mention the fact that they will be further downstream due to the headers. I wouldn't call them a perfect emissions-legal replacement. Better, but still no guarantee they will pass testing. There are tricks to get them to pass, but it's still illegal.

Sponsored

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
While their Green Cats are likely better that the common metallic race cats on the market, they still won't match the stock cats' efficiency not to mention the fact that they will be further downstream due to the headers. I wouldn't call them a perfect emissions-legal replacement. Better, but still no guarantee they will pass testing. There are tricks to get them to pass, but it's still illegal.
Probably best I just stick to a cat back system then, and leave the rest for when I retire the car from DD duty. Thanks for the info.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Anyone know where to find the strategy or PCM part number on the 2015?

B.eating.U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Happi
Vehicle(s)
It's on the ecu... It says s/n

Under the hood passenger side

B.eating.U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Happi
Vehicle(s)
I purchased a Bama tuner, but I was wondering if tunes from other companies will load on this tuner. Just incase I am not happy with my bama tune. Or will I have to purchase a new tuner just to load tunes from somewhere else like Lund. I hope that makes sense.
Sponsored