Sponsored

Tracking "In Transit"

Babiblues75

Threads
Reaction score
I just got home from being on a cruise ship and my car is IN TRANSIT!
WOOHOOO Before I left it was in production and by time I got home it went into in transit (was gone 7 days) hope it arrives VERY soon!
Sponsored

Maverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GT Premium w/ PP
So my ETA just changed to 10/25/2014, which is six days from now, but the days left number says five days. Any bets on which day it will arrive on??? :headbonk::headbang::ford:

Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
Mine is in Georgia today. I am hoping for Tuesday or Wednesday to take possession. :p
So my ETA just changed to 10/25/2014, which is six days from now, but the days left number says five days. Any bets on which day it will arrive on??? :headbonk::headbang::ford:
When were yours built?

Mine was built 10/9 and I've had an ETA of 10/21-10/25 since it shipped a week ago.

Maverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built 10/8. ETA was 11/1 until earlier today when it switched to 10/25.

Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
Maverick, I'm hoping our cars were on the same train and your delivery date being bumped up means mine was too! Really really hoping for delivery tomorrow while I have the whole day off to enjoy it.

Sponsored

Maverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, I'm hoping our cars were on the same train and your delivery date being bumped up means mine was too! Really really hoping for delivery tomorrow while I have the whole day off to enjoy it.
Are you in Florida as well?

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Mine went to awaiting shipment last night eta 10/30-11/05 16 days left. Owing to central florida

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
my ETA was 11/4, then jumped to 11/13, then, dropped to 11/3. It dropped to 11/3 when the status bar moved to "in Transit"

can it really take 2 weeks to ride a train from Flat rock to Omaha?
Don't care, really.. i just need to fill the time so that these 2 weeks goes bye faster then when i am on vacation...

i need a hobby for the next 2 weeks. any ideas? *impatience will be the death of me!*

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
my ETA was 11/4, then jumped to 11/13, then, dropped to 11/3. It dropped to 11/3 when the status bar moved to "in Transit"

can it really take 2 weeks to ride a train from Flat rock to Omaha?
Don't care, really.. i just need to fill the time so that these 2 weeks goes bye faster then when i am on vacation...

i need a hobby for the next 2 weeks. any ideas? *impatience will be the death of me!*
World of Warcraft. Your time will disappear.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
They're all like that. The math the did in code for the number of days left is off by a day. Back before they removed that stuff from source code, my ETA Start date was 10/20 and the ETA End (what they use for the calculation) was 10/26. it's still 10/26 and shows 6 days left instead of 7. It's calculating the days "between" the two and not counting either the start or end side in the calculation.

Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
My ETA just moved up two days (went from 11/5 to 11/3) this morning. I've been in "Awaiting Shipment" since last Wednesday. Anyone know if this ETA change should mean my car is about to be marked as "In Transit"? I'm guessing since the Awaiting Shipment text says that it can take up to a week to ship, the 11/5 date was based on the worst case scenario.

Would be friggin awesome if it was shipping. I was afraid those recalls were going to delay it by some time.

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
COITUS has been drunk recently, so, don't freak if you look one days and you are back to awaiting shipment with no ETA. My car did that today and i had a minor stroke. i have to remind myself that COITUS drinks a lot. at last look yesterday i was at 14 days in transit. so, by all accounts, i should be at 13 days ETA (ETA 11/3). then again, is it really going to take the same number of days to ship a car to Nebraska as it will to Texas? :)

ETA is always an estimate.

Babiblues75

Threads
Reaction score
My ETA just moved up two days (went from 11/5 to 11/3) this morning. I've been in "Awaiting Shipment" since last Wednesday. Anyone know if this ETA change should mean my car is about to be marked as "In Transit"? I'm guessing since the Awaiting Shipment text says that it can take up to a week to ship, the 11/5 date was based on the worst case scenario.

Would be friggin awesome if it was shipping. I was afraid those recalls were going to delay it by some time.
Good luck!! I'm in the same boat - as of right now my delivery date is 11/6
Hoping and praying both our ponies come sooner rather than later :)
Sponsored