Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
I am tracking the rail car and it made it to Waycross, Georgia at like 5:00 this morning.
Good to know! That's WAYYY south of me, so I'm hoping mine got an offload in Atlanta and is winding its way through the mountains as we speak. A delivery of tonight or tomorrow may not be out of reach for me! I've not been able to track the rail car at all. Dealership refuses to give me that info for some reason. So I'm assuming that Atlanta is where it would have been dropped off.

Ayatollah Humungous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
Good to know! That's WAYYY south of me, so I'm hoping mine got an offload in Atlanta and is winding its way through the mountains as we speak. A delivery of tonight or tomorrow may not be out of reach for me! I've not been able to track the rail car at all. Dealership refuses to give me that info for some reason. So I'm assuming that Atlanta is where it would have been dropped off.
:thumbsup:

Just some info for you Tampa guys. The train is supposed to hit Tampa rail yard tonight. I just called and told my dealer that under no circumstances is there to be any bumper drilling, sticker putting on, or 87 octane in the car.
:headbang:

Maverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GT Premium w/ PP

Just some info for you Tampa guys. The train is supposed to hit Tampa rail yard tonight. I just called and told my dealer that under no circumstances is there to be any bumper drilling, sticker putting on, or 87 octane in the car.
:shocked: I bet mine is on that train!

Sponsored

RevvdMedia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I've been tracking dealer cars on COTUS...lol. Only a couple have been marked as "delivered" in my province, based on the ones listed on Ford.ca.

It looks like they only make it into "dealer inventory" or "extended inventory" once they are in transit. I was going to have a stroke when I saw only 9 cars in extended inventory. I only want a test drive, but 9 for the whole province is not a lot considering I think we have about 2.5 to 3 million residents. Now it shows 13.

The dealer I intend to buy from doesn't show anything shipping yet from what I see, but I'm going to look around and get a test drive from whoever will offer it first. I need to try this thing out before we get 3 feet of snow. Seriously :frusty:

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,

Awesome Sauce!!! I got to see a TY GT at Karl Flammer Friday (already sold) This car is full of sex appeal. I told my sales man the same stuff and they don't put the front license be default and they will not put the dealer name in the car either. I was appreciative of that and I let them keep their license plate frame.

I'm excited to see the orange PLEASE let me know when you have it so we can meet for a beer (perhaps a local brewery).

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Good luck!! I'm in the same boat - as of right now my delivery date is 11/6
Hoping and praying both our ponies come sooner rather than later :)
Yeah, fingers crossed. I know this wait is killing all of us, heh.

On that note, my status still has not gone into "In Transit" yet, but my ETA is still 11/3. I guess it's not TOO weird yet, but I wouldn't be surprised, knowing COTUS, if the thing was already on a train and COTUS was just lagging behind...

Codog23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
How do you track the rail car???

Sponsored

Kongman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Silver V6 and 15 DIB GT
How do you track the rail car???
Codog, I just called the dealer because I saw my car on their online inventory, wanted to make sure they didn't sell it to someone else on me.... He said it's not for sale, they have it reserved for me, I noticed that yours wasn't listed though, that's what made me nervous...

Codog23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I saw that as well. I spoke to them too and they said the cars are reserved and will not be test driven or shown to anyone else. They have to advertise the cars by rule I believe. If you noticed, the 50 year LEs are advertised and I know they are sold. Still curious how to track the rail car. Would love to know that.

Kongman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Silver V6 and 15 DIB GT
I saw that as well. I spoke to them too and they said the cars are reserved and will not be test driven or shown to anyone else. They have to advertise the cars by rule I believe. If you noticed, the 50 year LEs are advertised and I know they are sold. Still curious how to track the rail car. Would love to know that.
OK thanks that's good to know, I didn't see yours on there though... I don't know how to track the rail cars, I think the dealer has to give you info on that...

Codog23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
if you go to ford.com "search inventory" you'll see mine and yours in the extended inventory.

Ayatollah, how are you doing it?

Ayatollah Humungous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
if you go to ford.com "search inventory" you'll see mine and yours in the extended inventory.

Ayatollah, how are you doing it?
Call and ask the dealer to give you the rail car number and they should do that without any problem.

You then call the following number and input the needed information. The recording will tell you what info to enter and how to do it. 1-800-235-2352.

It will then tell you where the train car last was or where it is headed.
Sponsored