wynand32

wynand32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT California Special
Here’s a bit of a rhetorical question: unless Ford really didn’t want you to check the oil, why did they make it so difficult to do so? When I first got my 2020 GT convertible it took me a couple days off and on just to find the dipstick. And don’t even mention actually trying to get under the brace with fat old hands to check it. It’s truly ridiculous!

Maybe they want you to have to take it in to check your oil, just like the A10 fluid.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor.
Sponsored

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10/23 Mach1 A10/23 Mach1 6MT/24 GT A10
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor.
Or perhaps more likely young engineers without much real-world experience, i.e., never actually checked oil.

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
That looks awesome man! So did you just dremel off the wings? I have a jigsaw and a dremel...lol
Do you have a pic of it off the car?
So here is a pic of the whole cover when I was using it for wall art LOL. I marked it up a little bit. To install the way I have it now, I cut at the red marked circles. Then I turned upside down and drilled out the rivets under the red rectangle under the 5.0 badge. The badge area then separates from the cover. At that point the cover just pops on and is held with the rubber grommets between the intake runners. Closer pic included of it on the car.
IMG_0268.jpeg

IMG_0414.jpeg
Sponsored