Introduce yourself!!

GaleGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gale
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Hi, nice forum you have here. Thanks for including me.

I'm a mechanical engineer who does a bit of this and that. High end RC cars (design and manufacture), Tower Cranes & concrete placing equip (design), motorcycle parts (design and manufacture), full size truck parts (design and manufacture). I dabble a bit in the freestyle drones and other RC flying machines. I 3D print some stuff. And I've access to high end scanners and reverse engineering software.

I'm old like dirt and have a 4yr old son who keeps me on my toes.

I've got a few vehicles, but my main horse is a 2016 F350 Diesel that has had some work and is a towing monster.
Truck and trailer at Jay's.jpg's.jpg
Nice toys! Welcome
Sponsored

CMeRollin75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hello all. Thanks for having me here. I picked up a 19 GT PP2 that sat on the driveway most of the time. This is my first Ford and Mustang. Before this, I had 68' Firebird and an 01 S2000. My 8yr old son loves the Mustang and will be making lots of memories with her. I would like to take this car to the track and see what she's capable of.

image006.jpg

DMireles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Debbie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hello and thanks for the ad. My mustang originally belonged to my brother who passed earlier this year from cancer. She is my first mustang and I have been enjoying driving and getting to know her. While I will probably never race her, I still want her to look and sound good, and be fast enough for me to play with.

front angle.jpg

Mustang.jpg

COramprat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2003 Saleen S281
New to me 2016 GT350 just purchased a few weeks ago but I've owned Mustangs most of my life. Little back story on my most recent is my dad owned a 07 GT500. Over the last few years he stopped driving so I kind of took it over. He want to sell for it a while back but we kept it waiting for the right car for a replacement. He liked riding around until the last few months. He passed away before that happened and since we had decided a long time ago to get something newer, I sold it. While the car had some sentimental value it was showing it's age and the bug wouldn't go away so I bought the GT350. The difference is night and day. I'm still getting used to it but it's a great ride. This is a picture of the GT350 and my 03 Saleen S281.

IMG_20230910_191029199.jpg

Colt81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost and 75 Ford Cortina
Hey everybody! I'm Craig, I live in Portugal but from the Uk.
I've been a lifetime admirer of the mustang and finally purchased my first a few weeks back.
This is my Yellow EB.
Colt.jpg

I also have my other pride and joy which I had totally rebuilt and restored, 1975 Mk3 Ford Cortina.

Cortina.jpg

Looking forward to picking everyone's brain on where to start with upgrades.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Boyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Boyd
Vehicle(s)
17 F5 Cobra, 93 Fox race car, 21 Mach 1, 23 F150
Guess I should do this before it gets too late...

I'm Boyd from Maryville, Tennessee. Been into the Mustang hobby since before I could drive. Have had a '64-1/2 6 cyl, '67 Fastback 302 toploader, '84-1/2 SVO, '87 5.0 (bought in 87 - still have), '93 Notch 620hp road racer track car. Just picked up a '21 Velocity Blue Mach 1 with less than 5k miles and appears perfectly new. Its a base car... no options to speak of. But I dig it. Gonna be a great street & track car. Built a Factory 5 Roadster ("Cobra") with a 427 windsor and a TKO600. Runs like a scalded dog... will never get rid of it.

I do some HPDE and track day stuff, SCCA Autocross. Skip Barber 3 day Mustang schools at Road Atlanta and VIR. Planning on the Advanced class in October at RA and getting my full competition license.

I'm a retired aircraft mechanic, retired Sept '22 after 40 years wrenching on airplanes. Most of my career was line maintenance on big Boeing and Airbus aircraft for Big Brown, worked at BWI and TYS.

Have been lurking here for a little while, learning and reading.

anyways, yeah, thats it. See ya 'round...

MadRabbit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tobey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost
Been lurking here the past month so I guess I should add mine. A lot of really useful info here on the site and I've been learning a good bit. I'm from south central PA and there really isn't a car scene here anymore so it's rare that I see another Mustang, even rarer to see a 6th gen of any trim.
20230925_130429 (3).jpg

Logic102

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium (MT82)
Hello everyone!

My name is Cody, and I am currently stationed in Kaiserslautern, Germany in the United States Army. I hail from Rockwall, Texas where I also have my 1984 Ford Bronco ('95 Mustang GT engine swap w/ AOD transmission).

Some light mods on my car include a JLT 110mm cold air intake, a 93 tune by Shrader Performance, Enkei track rims, and a high pressure fuel pump by Ford Performance.

I look forward to gaining further experience from you all's wisdom, until then thanks for having me here!!

jthompson473

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, just picked up a 15 GT black on black and enjoying it so far, big jump from my 13 focus hatch!!

fat-kid-GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Mornin all! I purchased my 202 GT350 in July with 6200 miles on it. I traded in my 2021 Charger Hellcat Redeye widebody for it. I have absolutely loved every mile I have put on it so far! As of right now it is my DD and I couldnt be happier with it. The look, the sound and the feel! I am in Western Wa and would really like to get involved with some like minded folks. There are a few clubs up this way but I have not gotten out to meet too many folks. I also come from the Jeep community, that I absolutely loved. I had a 2022 Wrangler 392 that was an awesome rig. The kids got too big for any road trips in it so we got the truck. Anyway, I am new to this forum....so, Hello!

gt350.jpg

Sponsored

RowdyRam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duane
Vehicle(s)
22 GT DMG 6M Coupe
Guess I should do this before it gets too late...

I'm Boyd from Maryville, Tennessee.
SNIP
worked at BWI and TYS.

Have been lurking here for a little while, learning and reading.

anyways, yeah, thats it. See ya 'round...
Welcome to the board! Small world. Though I live in Missouri City, TX, I'm from Kingston - just down the road from you. Still get up to Farragut 2 times a year to visit relatives.

Boyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Boyd
Vehicle(s)
17 F5 Cobra, 93 Fox race car, 21 Mach 1, 23 F150
Welcome to the board! Small world. Though I live in Missouri City, TX, I'm from Kingston - just down the road from you. Still get up to Farragut 2 times a year to visit relatives.
I spent some time in Kingston when I was working on a family lake house down in Ten Mile on Watts bar. Always liked that town.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

ToxicOverwatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado- extremely stock
Hey guys, Wayne from western Oklahoma.

Short term lurker here. No mustang yet, but planning on getting into one in the next few months. Looks like a plethora of knowledge here, hoping to pull the on some of it and make a well educated decision.