Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

metalmadman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT with Recaro bucket seat option.
Beautiful car, man. Congratulations to a fellow Texan. For what it's worth, my '22 came with a black intake as well, and I've had it since new. In previous years, GTs did have gray/sliver intakes, and that may be where the information came from.

Enjoy!
Thank you. I'm enjoying. nice to get a reply from fellow Texan. We live in the best state to let the horses run free. It's awesome finally getting the car I always wanted. I had the local Ford house do 111 point check. I'm getting my GAP refund soon. I think I will do a cruise and drive to San Antonio, then go from there. Got to let the coyote howl and run with horse. Nothing is better.
Sponsored

metalmadman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT with Recaro bucket seat option.
If I want to go back in time. I put on my Levis, white t-shirt, black penny loafers, black Levi jacket. Walk out, start the car, dual exhaust rumbling. Back out, put Elvis, 50,000,000 Fans Can't Be Wrong, get out on the road, and BOOM, sixties all over again. That's what is so cool about all these Mustangs, they can be time machines. Right clothes, right road, right music, and you are back in time. I love every minute of it too.

MustangMontreal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Monica
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible manual
Hi Everyone,

Mark from Reddick, Florida here. I have been lurking on this site, gaining a ton of knowledge about the S550 platform and these fine automobiles for awhile now. This is my 4th Mustang. I had a 1966 Coupe (289), 1986 GT, 1966 A-Code Fastback and now a 2023 Shelby American GT. I am a real fan of the original 60's series Shelby cars and always wanted one. My pockets aren't deep enough for a 1966 GT350, so I decided to get the Shelby GT with the painted stripes option. Even though this is their entry level build, it is not just badges and trim that has been done to the car. I opted to wait on supercharging it until I am further along in the warranty cycle. I hope you like it. Thanks!
image0-2.jpeg
Dark blue with white stripes is awesome
Love those wheels too. Nice one!

Sponsored

Neko-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang EB
Well, might aswell toss up my introduction on this forum. Some folks might have spotted me in the past on other Mustang forums (on which I'm still active and a member) tho I've never been one for much posting. Plugged the on-and-off question here and there, and where I found I could contribute I certainly did so.

Bought my first Mustang in 2006 (a 2002 manual GT in silver) and managed to enjoy daily driving with her.

Alas, as things go, age started to creep up on the car, repairs started to get more frequent, and when I got a note from the dealer where the car was being serviced for the 2nd time in about 2 to 3 months that I was advised NOT to drive the car as they were waiting for parts to repair something, that kinda sealed the deal for me to start looking for something else. The car was still fine, but it kind of hit the end of it's daily driving career, and would be more in place for non-daily driving. Which meant it couldn't be my car anymore (no room to store one, nor any means to put her inside, nor willing to pay the insurance and taxes involved).

So about a 3 weeks ago, I traded in that one (after 17 years of faithful service - yes, that got me a bit sentimental and emotional), and picked up a 2019 black manual EB.

Not my first EB to drive, as I've had a couple of rentals when visiting the USA. That said, I'm really enjoying the drives I made so far with the new addition, and while it still seems somewhat surreal to know and see the car parked outside knowing it's mine, I don't intend to stop enjoying driving around :)

So, if that's sufficient for all of you to have me as a member on the forum, I'm gonna be sticking around. Again, not much for posting, but I'll add where I feel my contributions are worthwhile, and I hope to be able to ask questions when they arise.

MustangMontreal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Monica
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible manual
Well, might aswell toss up my introduction on this forum. Some folks might have spotted me in the past on other Mustang forums (on which I'm still active and a member) tho I've never been one for much posting. Plugged the on-and-off question here and there, and where I found I could contribute I certainly did so.

Bought my first Mustang in 2006 (a 2002 manual GT in silver) and managed to enjoy daily driving with her.

Alas, as things go, age started to creep up on the car, repairs started to get more frequent, and when I got a note from the dealer where the car was being serviced for the 2nd time in about 2 to 3 months that I was advised NOT to drive the car as they were waiting for parts to repair something, that kinda sealed the deal for me to start looking for something else. The car was still fine, but it kind of hit the end of it's daily driving career, and would be more in place for non-daily driving. Which meant it couldn't be my car anymore (no room to store one, nor any means to put her inside, nor willing to pay the insurance and taxes involved).

So about a 3 weeks ago, I traded in that one (after 17 years of faithful service - yes, that got me a bit sentimental and emotional), and picked up a 2019 black manual EB.

Not my first EB to drive, as I've had a couple of rentals when visiting the USA. That said, I'm really enjoying the drives I made so far with the new addition, and while it still seems somewhat surreal to know and see the car parked outside knowing it's mine, I don't intend to stop enjoying driving around :)

So, if that's sufficient for all of you to have me as a member on the forum, I'm gonna be sticking around. Again, not much for posting, but I'll add where I feel my contributions are worthwhile, and I hope to be able to ask questions when they arise.
Congratulations - and post a picture 😊

It feels good to have a good looking and fun to drive car in the driveway…
While we still can 🤦‍♀️.
Now that I am retired I have time to enjoy my rides:
2018 GT convertible (manual) upgraded Mach 1 engine plus 1 tires and wheels
= puts a smile on my face every time!
2022 Mercedes GLE. Good for groceries
2023 C8 convertible. Just got it. Nice
2016 Ducati Monster. The Mustang muscle car equivalent sound and torque galore
2022 Aprilia Tuono. Rocket ship
2023 BWM R9T 100th Anniversary Model

Enjoy and stay safe

55868322-B4F7-4274-96A4-ECF56AABFAC8.jpeg

843542F9-1AC7-45AD-8943-46587EB53E48.jpeg

Teamstorm02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
Gt350
Hi there! My name is Brent. I've owned numerous mustangs throughout the years. From a 1993 notch foxbody to my newest a 2019 GT350. Looking forward to good conversation and information! Here's a few pictures of a few I've had

20170404_112912.png

20170404_112854.png

20170404_112928.png

20160123_081506.jpg

20170420_164105.jpg

20231007_104712.jpg

Sponsored

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP
Name's Vincent. Actually joined the forum for the comprehensive SVE SP2 wheel thread when trying to decide on new shoes for my current car, a 2023 GT performance pack. I've owned a few throughout the years including a 89 GT which I can't seem to find a picture of. The #1 regret of my life is selling that Terminator. Had to relocate to Buffalo for work back in 2015 and in that economy I had a hell of a time selling it. It had 20k miles on it with only FLSFC, exhaust, and an intake. Only got like $22k for it. But life goes on. Looking forward to modding the S550. She already has a catback and she's getting E85 and a tune in a few weeks.

mustang.jpg

23 gt.png

cobra.jpg

95 GT.png

NickStangBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Kona Blue 10R80 PP1
Hello! Name's Nick. My first 'stang was an '04 V6 (was a former rental), and I got into my '18 GT in October of that year. Still stock, been great for the five years I've had it thus far; hope to keep it for a long time!

Airforce1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
François
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Hi thanks for letting me join. Here's a picture of my UK car
WP_20190526_002.jpg

rokeby side.jpg
Can you show some pictures inside? I am curious to see the set up with the steering wheel on the right side.