Sponsored

Thinking of trading in...maybe camaro, challenger or wait for 2018 GT?

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
I think the C7 coupe is one great looking car. A 16 Z51 8 speed coupe @ $54K. It's very temping if you are shopping the big 3. You have to admit there's a lot of choices in the $45 to $57 price range.
You finally got a gt350, what happened to your camaro? I was at a chev dealer a couple of weeks ago, they have a hard time selling the new camaro. I know it's a stellar performing car, just didn't excite me. I barely wanted to sit in one and when I did I was still meh.

OP should wait for a gt500 that'll for sure come in auto. I bet the power bumped s650 10sp auto 5.0 will be quicker than a gt350.
If youre really tired of the car, sell while it's worth $$$. It's still summer so you can still get good money. Best time to buy another sports car is in the winter time.
Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
I think the C7 coupe is one great looking car. A 16 Z51 8 speed coupe @ $54K. It's very temping if you are shopping the big 3. You have to admit there's a lot of choices in the $45 to $57 price range.
And it's available in silver...

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
If you rely on forums for problems that cars have .....you would never buy a Performance car. I'm still waiting for my 350 tech pack car to hit limp mode. Or this.....all shelbys are catching on fire ....not
Yes Joe walked away with no injuries just a freak incident. It's a good read about handling a disaster and coming out Safe .

"Oh F@#k, I'm on fire"... Follow Up to "Bad day.... http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60662
image.jpeg

Last edited:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I agree with majority here. Hold out for the 10 speed. I have owned some of the other brands and when it comes down to it, ford has been my favorite and will stick with them, even though the scheduling process has been atrocious.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Hey Art,
I had a left foot problem too, turned out to be a benign tumor (neuroma) that felt like a walnut embedded in my foot.Pain got so bad I couldn't sleep so I had it removed. Before it being removed, a clutch would have been very painful to operate. After removal, no problem w the clutch..

I agree w the others, you've been a mustang guy, hold out on next years line up, you might get what you want!

Good luck w the foot and everything.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I think I found somebody that hates GM more than me. I didn't think that was possible. :lol:

To be fair, it is easy to get your hands on a GT350 now as well. I can't believe I'm saying this, but if I didn't need rear seats, I'd take a very hard look at a Vette. They are awesome cars.
Really, Great I will take the sister to my R.
I prefer another colour though.
Help me out, I got this one at MSRP.

I was offered a hellcat, 2weeks ago at 8k under.
think you can get me an R at that deal?

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
A 10speed auto Camaro ZL1 is a really nice option to have also when they go on sale.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Buying a Ford product only .....you are missing out on some really exciting cars out there. If you have never owned a Corvette ,Camaro, hellkitten or BMW then it's too bad. What if I were a Chevy only type person then I would have never enjoyed the Shelby.

Last edited:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Seen the new grand sport up and close yesterday at a.corvette show. The red white and blue scheme was amazing. Car really impressed me.

Scoobs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MG GT350 sold, 2019 MG GT350R KR569
I'd stay with the Mustang and wait for the 10 speed auto.

I can get Camaros, and Corvettes and Chargers/Challengers all day long with an employee discount and still not interested. Just went in and configured a Hellcat for fun. Ya that's what they cost up here even with a discount.
Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 3.08.09 PM.png

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
I'd wait it out. Enjoy that 350 until absolutely for sure you cannot drive a manual at all anymore.

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
Really, Great I will take the sister to my R.
I prefer another colour though.
Help me out, I got this one at MSRP.

I was offered a hellcat, 2weeks ago at 8k under.
think you can get me an R at that deal?
Love the sarcasm. You are talking about a few different things here as well.

Next Phase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopar
Hellcat Challenger A8 is my daily driver... I have to deal with stop and go traffic on my commute. I love to drive a manual, but the A8 in this car is really nice. It has ruined me for anything else.

In eco mode, (500 hp) it gets great gas mileage and it's 1 push of a button from 707 hp. It's a big, comfortable muscle car that is awesome on the highway.

5 of the Viper club members I know have purchased one after hearing how much I enjoyed mine. Careful, lots of HC haters out there...ha

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I'd stay with the Mustang and wait for the 10 speed auto.

I can get Camaros, and Corvettes and Chargers/Challengers all day long with an employee discount and still not interested. Just went in and configured a Hellcat for fun. Ya that's what they cost up here even with a discount.
I wouldnt even pay 50k for a brand new hellcat. I just dont like them well enough. Not that i hate them.... beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Seen the new grand sport up and close yesterday at a.corvette show. The red white and blue scheme was amazing. Car really impressed me.
Have you driven a 350 yet ? Coming from a 14 GT500 might be a shocker. The seat of the pants feel Is not the same.
Sponsored