The Long Way Home

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Wow he's putting two years worth of miles on it in one week. Yes that's right it's a week end toy for me. Got other toys to drive. Let us know how it goes with pictures please.
Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I picked up my GT 350 last night, dressed her for the long drive home.....my first impression was oh my god she sound freaking awesome .....
Congratulations man! :cheers:

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
Wow, quite a long trip! I drove my Mystichrome from IN to CA nine years ago. Best road trip ever!

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Good job protecting the front. Congrats on the new beast, black looks incredible.

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Is yours a 2015 or 2016? I have production 390 and track pack 2016 and I'm still waiting and I live 30 minutes from flat rock.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Nice. Are u hitting any specific roads such as Tail of the Dragon?

sweetchuck2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, DIB, Tech package.
Damn, Shelton fireworks is about an hour drive from my house. How much did you buy?

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Damn, Shelton fireworks is about an hour drive from my house. How much did you buy?
Havoc is from California... he didn't buy nothin', nobody saw nothin', we don't know nothin'! :censored: :cheers:

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Havoc is from California... he didn't buy nothin', nobody saw nothin', we don't know nothin'! :censored: :cheers:
:lol:
Its like here, if you do a bit of spirited driving, you say ( on local forums)
I was in mexico ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP

Havoc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 350 / Track Pack ordered/VIN 0621
What? no periscope for this trip?:shrug:
I forgot the periscope it was attached to my truck ....anyway sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, been driving, get gas, eat, drive, eat, gas , sleep, drive..etc.

The best thing about driving early in the morning is that you have the whole freeway to yourself ....

So the best news about the Recaro seats is that they are super comfortable, hug you just like your favorite girl ( or guy) and I took a 3 hours nap in it last night and it was so comfortable . I am 5'10" 180 lbs wear size 44 jacket and no problem with the lateral support.

my fav thing is going along quitedtly at 80 MPH, 2500 RPM, in 6th gear, drop it down to 5th and instantly your hear that insane Exhaust growl, and you jump to 95 MPH and 3800 rpm. :paddle::headbonk::cheers::cheers:

I just can't tell you how much joy that bring me.....

So if you are in 6th gear and you can hear the exhaust you'll probably gonna be going to jail soon. I will test out the top speed pass on I 80 around Salt Lake City where the speed limit is 85 I believe.

As soon as I get home I'll post more pic and a more thorough review.

Cheers
image.jpg

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Wonder?????...so you are cruising along at speed limit and the HP has some poor schmuck pulled over from a speed trap. As you go by you drop down from 5th to 3rd and hit the toggle for the exhaust staying within limit. Does the man break his neck, lose a bodily function, or run back to the cruiser to get a bead on you?

mephim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track (gone), 2019 GT350 (gone)
You sir, are awesome. Hopefully we get more candid shots like the fireworks store.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I forgot the periscope it was attached to my truck ....anyway sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, been driving, get gas, eat, drive, eat, gas , sleep, drive..etc.

The best thing about driving early in the morning is that you have the whole freeway to yourself ....

So the best news about the Recaro seats is that they are super comfortable, hug you just like your favorite girl ( or guy) and I took a 3 hours nap in it last night and it was so comfortable . I am 5'10" 180 lbs wear size 44 jacket and no problem with the lateral support.

my fav thing is going along quitedtly at 80 MPH, 2500 RPM, in 6th gear, drop it down to 5th and instantly your hear that insane Exhaust growl, and you jump to 95 MPH and 3800 rpm. :paddle::headbonk::cheers::cheers:

I just can't tell you how much joy that bring me.....

So if you are in 6th gear and you can hear the exhaust you'll probably gonna be going to jail soon. I will test out the top speed pass on I 80 around Salt Lake City where the speed limit is 85 I believe.

As soon as I get home I'll post more pic and a more thorough review.

Cheers
What a nice stretch of highway. Thanks for the constant updates, allows us to enjoy the car with you in a sense. You didn't bring a radar detector with you though?
Sponsored