MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I looked at several, none have more than 20 miles.
Yep, that’s all New Car inventory. They’re shipped from Ford to SA then to the dealers I presume. They do tend to sit for a while, at least from what I can tell. Pretty specific crowd of people that want these cars.
Sponsored

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
I’m also curious what the “Shelby suspension” consists of. Hopefully it’s at least equivalent to the Ford Performance Track Handling pack that’s offered for the S550 GT’s. Something resembling the GT350R or the GT500 would be even better.
From the most recent Super Snakes, the Shelby Suspension was a Penske built for Shelby Double Adjustable Coilover kit.

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
From the most recent Super Snakes, the Shelby Suspension was a Penske built for Shelby Double Adjustable Coilover kit.
Got it, thanks. I would assume they’ll do something similar for S650 Super Snakes then. Probably the ole if it ain’t broke don’t fix it rule

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
Got it, thanks. I would assume they’ll do something similar for S650 Super Snakes then. Probably the ole if it ain’t broke don’t fix it rule
Pretty much. Mine came with the Ford Racing Track Handling package. 2019s and higher got the Penske as an option. I'm guessing it's more standard now given the price.

Virnman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2019 GT Premium Vert 401A A10
Vehicle Showcase
Kunes is a large dealership group in the IL/WI area that inventories a bunch of Super Snakes. Here’s their current S550 inventory to get an idea of pricing. There are others that will have one or two but they seem to be biggest around here.

Shelby has stated that S650 Super Snakes will start life as GT Premiums with the 401a package.

https://kunesperformance.com/cars/shelby-super-snake-inventory
I wouldn’t kick this one outta my garage for eating crackers! Thanks for sharing this link

IMG_0032.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I wouldn’t kick this one outta my garage for eating crackers! Thanks for sharing this link

IMG_0032.png
Grabber Blue is the best color, so that’s a good start 😉

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I like the ducktail, fenders, and mag wheels, but the rest is a little much for me. Especially the nose, too much going on there. The only example of S650 I like so far up front is the new Saleen - they cleaned up the ugly nicely.

The local collector car outfit has two '23 Super Snake verts sitting on their floor, and they are infinitely better looking than this new one. (The local Ford dealer orders them for some reason and they sit on the dealership floor for months before they consign them to move them. Must be some bizarre write-off.)

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Can’t argue - my 2nd car is a Grabber Blue Kia Soul🤣

IMG_0253.png
My sister bought a Taos a month two ago. She also is fond of Grabber Blue and got the closest color VW offers

IMG_2751.jpeg

Virnman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2019 GT Premium Vert 401A A10
Vehicle Showcase
My sister bought a Taos a month two ago. She also is fond of Grabber Blue and got the closest color VW offers

IMG_2751.jpeg
That is so cool. The blue and black is such a great combo…my Soul came with aluminum rims so I instantly went over to America’s Tire and had black rims put on. Loving the bright colors they are bringing back.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Still not my cup-o-tea.

I think they are hideous, especially the vert.
Sponsored