Scott Drake Heat Extractor Hood Insert

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
I think this mod looks great and will set your car apart from the norm. Money well spent. Everyone here had modded their car by adding something that is not OEM. We need to be respectful of each others individuality.

I for one do not want my 2015 stang to look like my neighbors 2015 mustang. But if she decided to paint Yenko stripes on it or install a full window louver then I would respect that and keep it moving .
Sponsored

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can't believe how ridiculous some of your guys are. Driving around with roush side scoops that are stick and not functional and crying when a company like Scott drake releases something that is functional.
Btw, these are definitely functional. Like previously stated, VGJR is running these on his rtr drift car. I think JTP was until he switched to Anderson composites.
Placed my order this morning.

Horsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Five.Oh
Would look much better all black. I had a scott drake shift knob retainer on my s197. High quality part

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Would look much better all black. I had a scott drake shift knob retainer on my s197. High quality part
If I decide to replace my Roush ones with these, that will be the 1st task - take them apart & paint the mesh & bolt heads black ;)

gtlaw

JcRoush hater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
I think this mod looks great and will set your car apart from the norm. Money well spent. Everyone here had modded their car by adding something that is not OEM. We need to be respectful of each others individuality.

I for one do not want my 2015 stang to look like my neighbors 2015 mustang. But if she decided to paint Yenko stripes on it or install a full window louver then I would respect that and keep it moving .
Buying random parts from the internet and sticking them to your car with double sided tape doesn't equal individuality. Making the decision to purchase a RWD sports car instead of an suv/cuv got you into an small group of people of who are against the grain. Then you jumped back on to the conformity bandwagon with the scion crew by modifying your car in a non functional everybody look at me being different way.

Sponsored

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
love what you did with the bolts

There are no rivets, they are all bolts, I took mine apart and painted them gunmetal. I have been debating taking them back apart and doing all black though.

love the idea to paint then gunmetal.let us know if you decide to paint them black:clap2:

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Not sure I would swap out my Roush vents for these, but they do have a unique look to them.

It is always great to see new mods being released, the more the better!

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Not something I'd drive, but not gonna lie -- that does look bada$$...

SpaceGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Has anyone documented lower IATs or head temps with these yet?

Sponsored

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Not sure either would be affected much...

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable
Got black bolts and painted my mesh black:

2ywuzw3.jpg

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
Saw these on a couple of cars @ Mustang week and they looked better in person for sure.