mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
I think the word was Ford would not BUILD them from Nov-Feb not ship cars they built back in August. So if your R hasnt been built it is most likey not going to be built until Mar for an April delivery. Thats the way I interpret it.
I think that plan went out the window when they burned 2 months (and counting) fixing whatever undisclosed problem with the R.
Sponsored

cosmok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For a GT350 to go from Canada to USA it must be sold and registered in Canada for six months before it can be release for sale to a US customer?????
I don't think there's a time line on it, as long as it has been registered and taxes paid in Canada / Provincial jurisdiction it should be good under the "Substantially Similar" importation clause.

Sponsored

smbstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Friend of mine took delivery on his two days ago, black w/ black&red stripe.

mcgraw

Semper Fi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Very nice color combo.... selling at msrp?? :D
Oye! I love that color combo so much. Big reason for wanting that sucker in the first place... Haha. Pretty sure I'll be ripping off my white stripes, in the future, and finding someone to mimic this.

Sponsored

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I don't think there's a time line on it, as long as it has been registered and taxes paid in Canada / Provincial jurisdiction it should be good under the "Substantially Similar" importation clause.
I was told by dealer and dmv, 6 months

MaxWW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, Mercedes Benz SL63, Ford Edge, RV6
Friend of mine took delivery on his two days ago, black w/ black&red stripe.
I have a deposit on an Allocated R model in that same color combination. Do you think you can post a few pictures of your friends car here? Thanks!

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
I think you are right, went i bought my 2011 GT in N-Y back in 2010, all i had to do is pay GST when crossing the border, and PST on i registered the car here.
They're were no tax on the US side for export.
Sponsored