Prices are on the rise......

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Still love my car the same as the first time I drove it. Every time I get out from a drive, I say to myself. that's one hell of a fun ride.
Hey Jim, long time no see. Glad you are back!

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

SmokinAces

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I guess I’ve got 9 days to hit the lotto.

Last edited:

Sdsaathoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT350, GT350R HEP, GT500 HE CFTP, 23 Raptor R
I mean, It's an OG HEPR, so it should go for at least double right? 😆 😆 😆

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Hey Tom, thanks! Hope all has been well in your neck of the woods?
Been swamped here, with kids and work. I hope to catch up to what's been happening around here the last couple years :)

SL8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT-350 # K1989
I guess I’ve got 9 days to hits the lotto.
No joke, I'm going to buy a couple Lotto tickets. That beauty is BAD ASS !!!
Fear not, I would have to "Track" it. No "Garage Queens" in my stable.
Just like my little old nothing "Gt-350" I'll drive it till the wheels fall off, put them back on & drive it some more. Why keep it in the garage for the next guy who will probably give it to his "no good, doesn't give a crap son" who will probably wrap it around a tree, or not check the oil & tie the engine up tighter than a ticks ass...
Just saying...I Love Driving My Shelby like "I" think that it was meant to be Driven ! :crazy:

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R | 2023 Ram TRX

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
IDK... it has now been off-road - and the spliter is not installed correctly.

I don't think this one will make it. I think the others to hit the highs were in the "wrapper"? This one has obviously been dealer prepped (based on that splitter, who else??) :)

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I could be wrong, but I think an enthusiasts car will do better every time. They just seem to be presented better in most case’s, and the price is usually rewarded upwards rightfully so.

IDK... it has now been off-road - and the spliter is not installed correctly.

I don't think this one will make it. I think the others to hit the highs were in the "wrapper"? This one has obviously been dealer prepped (based on that splitter, who else??) :)

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I could be wrong, but I think an enthusiasts car will do better every time. They just seem to be presented better in most case’s, and the price is usually rewarded upwards rightfully so.
Maybe - but with a wrapper car, YOU get to be the first enthusiast - so that's something. I think your assertion becomes more true for cars with a few more years on them.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Interesting that the jfkauto and irocz users both bid on stuff alllll over the place, and a lot of HEP cars, but they never win anything. I think that's shilling, at best. Am I reading that right?

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Interesting that the jfkauto and irocz users both bid on stuff alllll over the place, and a lot of HEP cars, but they never win anything. I think that's shilling, at best. Am I reading that right?
Possibly.

I occasionally bid on a car early on just to get it on my radar and get notifications and watch from there, especially once it goes beyond what I'm willing to pay for it. I don't consider that shill bidding. But if these guys are doing it late in the game, it's a different story.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Possibly.

I occasionally bid on a car early on just to get it on my radar and get notifications and watch from there, especially once it goes beyond what I'm willing to pay for it. I don't consider that shill bidding. But if these guys are doing it late in the game, it's a different story.
We will see - but I'd say we all know that a 120k bid 5 days out isn't going to cut it... so the question is, does it really matter? Unless you have someone trying to just generate hype and traffic...I mean, what someone else ultimately pays for it is their own business but I question the...ehhh, moral legitimacy? Not even sure how to term that.... It makes the marketplace look a little sketchy.
Sponsored