• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas New in box BMR motor mounts, very used brake calipers from HB

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Last remaining stock bits are going up for sale. Holler if you are interested. Buyer pays shipping if desired

Brand new in box motor mounts. Asking $90 shipped
IMG_1035.jpeg

Brand new BMR motor mounts and adjustable brackets. Retail is $260 I think. Asking $200 shipped.

Planted seat bracket for aftermarket seats- have both passenger and driver - asking $75 each

Track pack transmission - asking $1,500 + shipping.
SOLD

Strut tower brace - asking $75

I can't find pics of the diff cooler right now - asking $500 for everything (pump, all wiring, brackets, cooler, lines, etc.) and can include the OEM gt350 diffuser if wanted

I also have some bits of the dash - specifically the instrument cluster and some of the gauges if anyone is interested

IMG_0755.jpeg

IMG_0754.jpeg

IMG_0747.jpeg

IMG_1034.jpeg

IMG_1038.jpeg

IMG_1037.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Captdistraction

Not the Stig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT350 Tech Pack, 2011 Mustang Racecar, 2011 Raptor
I'll reach out about the diff cooler for my (sad face here) tech pack car. Have the trans cooler kit, but the diff is on the list as well.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
Perfect.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Free bump for you. I tried selling my STB, and no takers. Turned it into a hat rack in the garage.
1674585962373.png
I like what you have done, but I’m also sad as those things are quite sought after in the U.K. … !

Although I have one, I would have likely picked them up for that price, modified them for RHD, re powder coated them and sold them on :like:

WD :like:

Sponsored

JBG0137

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 1965 Mustang Fastback, 2019 GT350r
Last remaining stock bits are going up for sale. Holler if you are interested. Buyer pays shipping if desired

Planted seat bracket for aftermarket seats- have both passenger and driver - asking $75 each
IMG_0754.jpeg
IMG_0755.jpeg

Track pack transmission - asking $1,500 + shipping. This trans is used, so pricing accordingly. I have an MGW that can come with it for an extra $250.

View attachment 742260 View attachment 742261 View attachment 742259

Strut tower brace - asking $75
IMG_0747.jpeg

I can't find pics of the diff cooler right now - asking $500 for everything (pump, all wiring, brackets, cooler, lines, etc.) and can include the OEM gt350 diffuser if wanted

I also have some bits of the dash - specifically the instrument cluster and some of the gauges if anyone is interested
PM me, interested in seats shifter and trans

Sponsored

J_Pro205

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang Mach 1 - Restoration in Progress
Hey @honeybadger, you mentioned you had some of the gauges available. Do you have the oil pressure/oil temp gauge cluster from the center stack available? Thanks!

OP
OP
honeybadger

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Hey @honeybadger, you mentioned you had some of the gauges available. Do you have the oil pressure/oil temp gauge cluster from the center stack available? Thanks!
Yep. I have that. Send me a pm on what parts you need

myfast70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey man, sent payment on 5/3, still no tracking info or engine brackets... Do you have any updates for me??

OP
OP
honeybadger

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Hey man, sent payment on 5/3, still no tracking info or engine brackets... Do you have any updates for me??
PM replied to!