Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
You think that's upsetting?!?

Try not winning the lottery at all.

On a less bitter note, if anyone is near the showrooms a pic would be great, I think Ramstein and Grafenwohr are where they'll be.

A black one is at Wiesbaden right now.

I was told that the 2 cars are Black and AG (not sure about stripes). Both a tech. The Black one is supposed to come to Ramstein from the 3 to 13 of Feb.

I will be there to take pictures when it arrives.

I already asked of a test drive but was told no since it was going to be inside the mall and eventually sold.

2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package Build January, ETA March (US Port), Germany Apr, under MSRP

wimend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG GT 350 Tech Package
Well, It looks like one of the original raffle drawing winners just backed out of his order and my sales Rep at the Ramstein MAS location was able to work some "voodoo" and scoop it up for me. Car looks to be in production now, I already have a VIN#. It was originally supposed to go to a dealer in N.C. for stateside pickup, but now its coming home to Germany. Can't wait to put it to the test on the Autobahn and Nurburgring.

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Well, It looks like one of the original raffle drawing winners just backed out of his order and my sales Rep at the Ramstein MAS location was able to work some "voodoo" and scoop it up for me. Car looks to be in production now, I already have a VIN#. It was originally supposed to go to a dealer in N.C. for stateside pickup, but now its coming home to Germany. Can't wait to put it to the test on the Autobahn and Nurburgring.
that is cool, congrats. Can't wait to here feed back about car in both of those places:thumbsup:

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

When will it be here? I'm in the Ramstein area.

2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package Build January, ETA March (US Port), Germany Apr, under MSRP

Sponsored

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Here is the latest email from MAS.

This is a follow up email to advise you that we are still working on having your vehicle delivered to the port as soon as possible. Your order has been elevated with our contacts at Ford
and they are doing everything they can to expedite the process.

Due to the inconvenience I would like to offer you late delivery compensation of $450 contingent upon delivery. We understand the inconvenience this has caused you and we thank you for your understanding and patience.

We will continue to keep in touch.

wimend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG GT 350 Tech Package
When will it be here? I'm in the Ramstein area.

Should be here around the same time as yours. Are you picking up at Bremerhaven? It would be awesome if they arrive on the same ship.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Probably not. Going to pick up local. Not sure I want to drive 6 hrs the day I pick it up.

OP
OP

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
It is an Avalanche Grey Tech pack car with black roof and black stripes. I bought one at MSRP and cancelled the one from MAS because it got delayed beyond when I could go back to NC to pick it up and I couldn't accept it in Japan. I hope you approve of my master design. I have stored the one I bought until I return states side. I was going to transfer the one I have now to another member on this forum but I would have lost out on both cars had I done so. At least people will realize I was telling the truth now.

Sponsored

wimend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG GT 350 Tech Package
It is an Avalanche Grey Tech pack car with black roof and black stripes. I bought one at MSRP and cancelled the one from MAS because it got delayed beyond when I could go back to NC to pick it up and I couldn't accept it in Japan. I hope you approve of my master design. I have stored the one I bought until I return states side. I was going to transfer the one I have now to another member on this forum but I would have lost out on both cars had I done so. At least people will realize I was telling the truth now.
Thats exactly the one!. :cheers: It looks to be in production now and the system still has it going to your dealer in N.C. hopefully I MAS can get it switched so it goes straight to the port. Your master design is on point, just the way I would have spec'd it. I'm coming from a CLA45 AMG, the 350 is going be a totally different beast. Hopefully I don't have to experience any delays during the delivery process.

OP
OP

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
The color combo is great. I put mine in storage. Please let me know the dash plaque number when you get it. MAS refunded my deposit since it was delayed. I am happy with them even though I didn't get my GT350 from them. I have a Fiesta ST coming from them to be my daily driver.

chief135smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 w/track pack
Who was your salesman at Ramstein?

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
Is Roy Meir (Meer?) still around? He was the one that sold me my Z06 back in the day before Chevrolet pulled out of the ENCS for overseas military customers. I take it GM is still sidelined in Germany.

chief135smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 w/track pack
So now that it is clear that we are going to pay the gas guzzler tax is this deal as good as you originally expected?
Sponsored