Aaleck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, PP, Premium, Manual
That's my car, thanks for posting and the compliment. :D

That picture just made me wish I got the redline recaros in mine... Thanks! :frusty::p
Sponsored

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
I love the saddle interior...for me, it makes the car look and feel like a European high end car...

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I really like the red with Mag Gray but the dark Saddle is pretty hot as well. When I'm ready I'll have to make a decision lol . Katzskin makes both colors :)

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
I agree with most of the comments here about the aspects that FORD does not offer Premier Leather Trim on all other colors except Redline and Raven.

My Mustang has "Dark Saddle" and after I ordered it I wondered about that the saddle leather is only in front of the seats too. With GUARD on the outside and saddle inside, the car looks a little bit more like a luxury car. The people at the dealership got crazy about it because they ordered all cars in black only, so GUARD with dark saddle looked really nice for them. The sales manager did order the same car for the show room after he took a closer look at my car. It was sold the first day. You should check the dealer in your area and check out how you like it. I still have to see a Mustang with Premier Trim to have an idea what I missed. So far I couldn't find one demo car with it. :shrug:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Four of the five S550s at my dealer have black interiors (#5 is an LE, an it's covered for whatever reason). I think mine with Redline will open a few eyes.

:)

Sponsored

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
I went with Dark Saddle Leather and it is awesome. Really goes well with Guard paint and black cloth roof. Wouldn't change a thing.

m4a1mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '19 XC90, '13 335i
Four of the five S550s at my dealer have black interiors (#5 is an LE, an it's covered for whatever reason). I think mine with Redline will open a few eyes.

:)
Can't wait to see some pictures!

I keep scouring local inventory looking for a Redline car to check out.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I initially ordered Dark Saddle but changed it to Redline (non-Recaros). I LOVE it. The red looks great with the black and my white car. Very "premium Euro." I have seen both BMWs and Maseratis with this color combo.

The interior materials are outstanding, and the seats are very comfortable. No regrets at all. I was not ordering a black interior, and didn't think I would order red. But Redline is kinda brick-color, not screaming French Harlot red, and I like it a lot.

Chaos_Being

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Premium, 2006 Scion tC
I like my black leather interior, but damn, dark saddle looks really nice!