MustangNoob
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MustangNoob
Vehicle(s)
Compact Japanese - Zoom^3
Hi guys,

I just wanted to see if any current owners could comment on his/her purchases with Premier Trim Ebony, Red line, or Dark Saddle interiors.

Do you have any regrets? Any significant wear and tear?

Also, which color from the list is your least favorite and why?

Thanks for sharing!
Sponsored

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
I love both the redline and ebony. I have the premier trim ebony. There are days I wish I had redline and other days I am glad I don't. Either way, definitely go premier trim - it's well worth the money.

MSamuels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Mustang
Thats not the way redline with recaros looks now. That one was supposed to have black door cards with red stitching, plant error and all the new ones will have the black door panels.

Sponsored

Scott in Houston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Track Package
Yeah… ok. That's how mine is. black panels and red stitching. I sort of wish it was like that picture though.
However, I love my interior.

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium
I have the redline non-Recaros. I have the red door cards. If you wanted the red cards, you could order it from ford after the fact.

m4a1mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '19 XC90, '13 335i
I really want to check out a non-Recaro Redline interior in person. I really want a red interior.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
redline recaro with red door insert was a mistake from the factory, confirmed by the ford rep here on the forums...redline recaros should only have red stitching with black door insert.

red insert is for the actual redline interior.

Sponsored

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
I love my dark saddle. If I could have got the premier trim with dark saddle I would have in a heart beat.

It's funny, before I ordered the Mustang I was looking at a white Boxster S that had really dark brown interior, and I absolutely fell in love with the idea. Had I not looked at that car, I would have went with the redline interior. A black interior was never an option for me.

The only issue I have noticed with the seating surface is it is no longer as tight on the drivers side. I'm a BIG GUY though, so it is to be expected.

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

Dary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT
I love my dark saddle. If I could have got the premier trim with dark saddle I would have in a heart beat.

It's funny, before I ordered the Mustang I was looking at a white Boxster S that had really dark brown interior, and I absolutely fell in love with the idea. Had I not looked at that car, I would have went with the redline interior. A black interior was never an option for me.

The only issue I have noticed with the seating surface is it is no longer as tight on the drivers side. I'm a BIG GUY though, so it is to be expected.
I didn't like black interior too. I love dark saddle but my 2010 had it so for change sake I went with ceramic and I'm impressed with it.

I was hoping Ford would offered dark brown, kinda like this. Sorry stole your pic :ninja:
IMG_1253.jpg

Speed Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX w/ IRS
I really like the redline though, depending on exterior color of course.

MSamuels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Mustang
I hate how theyre doing colors this year with the colored faces with the black sides and backs. Looks stupid to me. Id love completely saddle or red, but not the faces.
Sponsored