Sponsored

Lead on 2017 350R AG 10k over (May do 5k over)

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Car is located in Florida. AG/ Black stripe, Electronics pack, car cover.

PM if interested.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
What about our friend in flat rock. May he have dibs?

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
hmm wonder if I can sell my 6k mi R for $75k and swap colors on the cheap

Sponsored

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
Lol, Tom he will NOT take electronics. But I applaud your efforts :D
IIRC, he wants OW base R at MSRP. That's asking for a lot in today's market. I would love for him to get one, but he will likely have to compromise, given dwindling supply possibilities. That's not a bad R price and its close to white. He will have to decide to hold out and maybe miss it, or compromise at some point. Its the trade that we all have already made. FWIW :ford:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Lol, Tom he will NOT take electronics. But I applaud your efforts :D
Sooner or later he may have to compromise if he wants one of these things. I hear you are working with him again. I sure hope you are able to find him a lead.

Thanks for your efforts

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
IIRC, he wants OW base R at MSRP. That's asking for a lot in today's market. I would love for him to get one, but he will likely have to compromise, given dwindling supply possibilities. That's not a bad R price and its close to white. He will have to decide to hold out and maybe miss it, or compromise at some point. Its the trade that we all have already made. FWIW :ford:
It was not that long ago that I was offered a Ruby Red R/Black roof with Electronics Package at $1,000 over and knowing this individual I probably could have negotiated an MSRP deal but the color was wrong for this individual and he did not want to Electronics Package.

Within 5 minutes I made a quick call to a car buddy in Augusta and he caught a plane into Indiana shortly thereafter paid for the car and then drove it home.

I am all for helping people such as this individual who has helped many of us a great deal and I certainly appreciate all that he done for many of us but I would suggest that he best start looking to either pay more for the car that he exactly wants to pay less for one that is not spec'd out exactly the way that he wants.

If he decides to hold out he may get exactly what he wants at his price but the odds are certainly not in his favor especially.

;)

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Car's been sold.

Sponsored
OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
5k over

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I tried oh so very hard to make a deal at this dealership several times on an R, and the sales managers were abrasive and jerks. And I do mean jerks. They could have had my money back then but I didn't want to give them a penny after talking with the GM.

So I called my sales guy there today and he advised they are under new management and that's why they had this car and are now talking on reasonable terms.

Congrats to whomever got this one at $5K over, and to think this could have been my car if they would have been more reasonable when I was trying to order it! :)

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
It was not that long ago that I was offered a Ruby Red R/Black roof with Electronics Package at $1,000 over and knowing this individual I probably could have negotiated an MSRP deal but the color was wrong for this individual and he did not want to Electronics Package.

Within 5 minutes I made a quick call to a car buddy in Augusta and he caught a plane into Indiana shortly thereafter paid for the car and then drove it home.

I am all for helping people such as this individual who has helped many of us a great deal and I certainly appreciate all that he done for many of us but I would suggest that he best start looking to either pay more for the car that he exactly wants to pay less for one that is not spec'd out exactly the way that he wants.

If he decides to hold out he may get exactly what he wants at his price but the odds are certainly not in his favor especially.

;)
Yes, all this is true. Harry, you are the man. You stepped up and provided an opportunity to get a great car at a great price, hence my previous statement.

Harry, I look upon what you tried to do as a personal favor. I am in debt to you and someday will make good on it.

I agree with all you say. I never wanted an oxford white track pack, nor a yellow R, but these cars become part of you and you love them for what they are.... They grow on you

I agree, flexibility is exponentially helpful in obtaining one of these rare cars. The way it usually works is that if you have to have it your way, you are going to pay for it. So far in life, that holds true in every respect.

Again, thank you Harry! Your efforts are appreciated.

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
I offered him both MSRP deals I came across, and I respect his decision to wait for a Base. He has a budget, that allows for more than msrp leads, but eventually he will get one I am sure.
Sponsored