Sponsored

July 2016 Mustang Sales Numbers (Updated with Charts)

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
July 2016 Delivery (sales) Stats:

Mustang July 2016 Delivery (sales):9,565 13% (Pr Ye)

Compared to Competition:

Camaro July 2016 Deliveries (actual sales):5,520 -26% (Pr Ye)
Challenger July 2016 Delivery (sales):5,619 7% (Pr Ye)

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

...will be released on Tuesday, August 2nd. Ready for another 100 page thread discussing what the Camaro is not selling very well? Oh, yeah, it's all a part of GM's master plan to grow market-share.
Sponsored

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)
lol i like how there's always a pre-thread to the sales thread just as a reminder to get everyone ready for the verbal battles

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
It will never matter because the Gen6 Camaro's were meant to sell less units but for higher profits - said every Gen6 owner.

16 GT MM/Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KIA Stinger GT AWD
lol i like how there's always a pre-thread to the sales thread just as a reminder to get everyone ready for the verbal battles
Yeah, I've seen that.

What is it with the poor attitude of some of the people here?

I thought we were all Mustang guys/gals, but certain groups don't seem content unless they're insulting, berating, or just being outright indignant.

The lowly state of the internet I suppose, but still ...

Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Already got a big ol' bucket of popcorn ready. This has a certain entertainment value to it.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
...will be released on Tuesday, August 2nd. Ready for another 100 page thread discussing what the Camaro is not selling very well? Oh, yeah, it's all a part of GM's master plan to grow market-share.
Camaro now sits at 25,200, up from 22,600 in the last week of June. There is an obvious decrease in sales. I predict another 40% decrease from July 2015. However, because of the '17 change over, I think sales will actually dip below 4000.

Mustang has actually broke back into the 18k mark with 18,800. Down from 19,400 last month. Ford has maintained a 60 Day supply for almost a month. I predict the Mustang to actually break back into the 11,000 mark. It has performed a bit better than last month and is still a quick mover.

Mustang: 10,890

camaro: 3988

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
@thePill, you may soon have to change your signature to Camaro6's Most Wanted.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
It will never matter because the Gen6 Camaro's were meant to sell less units but for higher profits - said every Gen6 owner.
Part of a long term strategy. I understand GM plans to build just one Gen8 Camaro but it will have an MSRP of ~$5B (if you go easy on the upgrades).

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Part of a long term strategy. I understand GM plans to build just one Gen8 Camaro but it will have an MSRP of ~$5B (if you go easy on the upgrades).
:lol: Gonna have to hold out until they off 0% interest for 7,142,857 months.

Sponsored

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
Well there are guys over Camaro6G tried to tell other blind camaro fans that there are something wrong with sales and tried to figured out the problems with sales, and getting ripped by blind Camaro fans. Must be burt hurts and loosing (patience) in confusion.

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Is there a way to see how much they sell of each trim?

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
Well there are guys over Camaro6G tried to tell other blind camaro fans that there are something wrong with sales and tried to figured out the problems with sales, and getting ripped by blind Camaro fans. Must be burt hurts and loosing (patience) in confusion.
they are too busy to worry about sales, remember their logic is since one unicorn camaro ran 11.99 they all drive 11 second cars :lol::lol::lol:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I'm always torn with these threads. On the one hand. I do love to watch the 10-15 Nitwits that rule Camaro6 lose their minds every month. On the other hand. It's a shame GM priced the Camaro out of their tarket audience price range. I don't give a sh!t how upscale GM wants to be. Mustangs and Camaros have always been an every mans car. Let the regular guys buy the GTs and the SS. Let the collectors buy the special editions.

ravengenesis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rai
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Oxford White
I'm always torn with these threads. On the one hand. I do love to watch the 10-15 Nitwits that rule Camaro6 lose their minds every month. On the other hand. It's a shame GM priced the Camaro out of their tarket audience price range. I don't give a sh!t how upscale GM wants to be. Mustangs and Camaros have always been an every mans car. Let the regular guys buy the GTs and the SS. Let the collectors buy the special editions.
ay man!

Couldn't justify the 5k premium they charge on the 1SS so I ended up with a GT

Both are awesome cars, I don't see the justification why one has to be "better" than the other.
Sponsored