Sponsored

I hate bad old drivers.

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I was at work this morning when one of my co-workers said I needed to go check my car.

An old lady driving a heap of s**t work truck, had parked so close that she broke my mirror and scrapped my door.

After these photos she came out and was getting ready to leave! I was waiting and stoped her. She started crying (no, I didn't yell at her) and said she has trouble seeing and was getting a "mental check" at the doctors office in my building. She said she heard it break but didn't know what happened. 🤦‍♂️ I got her insurance and her contact info after a few f-bombs (mostly to my self) she left.

And no, I couldn't have parked father away. It's a small parking lot.

And these photos are AFTER she straighted out and moved away from my car. 🤬
20240229_113038.png

20240229_113108.png

20240229_113139.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
FFFFFFKKKKKKKK!

Totally agree, after 70 years old, a yearly drivers test, hearing, and vision test should be mandatory to renew the drivers license. Sorry to hear it man, get yourself a similar heap of shit like she wass driving, to drive to work.

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
In before all the convertible owners on this site start piling in to defend their generation

😉

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
That sucks, but I will say this. Should/could have parked further away. Older people want to park as close as they can; doesn’t matter if they can fit in the spot or not.

meanwhile, another 50 feet there’s literally 0 cars. Dead zones

insurance will easily make your car better than new. Usaa body shops guarantee their work for life. Maybe that painted area will outlast the other paint.

as for comment about hating old people, it’s a mistake and it’s a materialistic item. End of day itl be fixed. There’s probably a lot of older drivers here who are way better drivers than us. But you’re mad I feel for you

Sponsored

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
Ok, I will be the first. Your frustration about your car being damaged is understandable. Your blaming it on old people is immature and just plane stupid. How about just blaming a poor driver with some health issues.

I am 73 and would be happy to re-test to keep my license only if you and all younger folks had to do the same. Look at insurance rates. There is a reason that rates are higher for younger people.

Getting old is a privilege that some don' t get to experience. Maybe you will get old someday, maybe not. If you are fortunate enough to get old, I bet you will not be first in line to retest for your license. It is my hope that you live to a ripe old age and remain healthy. In the mean time have a nice life.

BTW, age and maturity are not necessarily one and the same.

93coupe/stroked

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2020 ecoboost base auto metalic
I park my eco-boost 2020 mustang away from all idiots!
LOL! I'm 68 years young and still have the hot foot!

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, I will be the first. Your frustration about your car being damaged is understandable. Your blaming it on old people is immature and just plane stupid. How about just blaming a poor driver with some health issues.

I am 73 and would be happy to re-test to keep my license only if you and all younger folks had to do the same. Look at insurance rates. There is a reason that rates are higher for younger people.

Getting old is a privilege that some don' t get to experience. Maybe you will get old someday, maybe not. If you are fortunate enough to get old, I bet you will not be first in line to retest for your license. It is my hope that you live to a ripe old age and remain healthy. In the mean time have a nice life.

BTW, age and maturity are not necessarily one and the same.
Yep. In fact, I’m using my grandma for example. She would of cried and broke down for hitting a car and will make it right, meanwhile in my area, 99% of young drivers are literally hitting and running and no insurance and robbing and stealing every car that isn’t nailed down.

I was eating a McMuffin once at college and a professor of mine backed right into my car and all way down the side. She was crying etc and all that. It was fixed promptly.

I can’t honestly fathom being rude unless they attempted to flee lol. which my gf’s mom who is a pos did do to someone. Said yeah Brb getting insurance then got in car and sped off
She’s like 40. Miserable people everywhere in all ages.

Sponsored

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Yep. In fact, I’m using my grandma for example. She would of cried and broke down for hitting a car and will make it right, meanwhile in my area, 99% of young drivers are literally hitting and running and no insurance and robbing and stealing every car that isn’t nailed down.

I was eating a McMuffin once at college and a professor of mine backed right into my car and all way down the side. She was crying etc and all that. It was fixed promptly.

I can’t honestly fathom being rude unless they attempted to flee lol. which my gf’s mom who is a pos did do to someone. Said yeah Brb getting insurance then got in car and sped off
She’s like 40. Miserable people everywhere in all ages.
Got data to support this? If not, you are doing the exact same thing OP did, and it's equally wrong.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Got data to support this? If not, you are doing the exact same thing OP did, and it's equally wrong.
Fuck yeah I do. I live in Dayton Ohio and I read articles recently where like 40-50% not 70* of drivers are legit uninsured and one of the higher crash/flees in country.

I live near trotwood Ohio and cars are stolen and robbed every single day, and they aren’t being robbed by old people I’d imagine. Statistically I can’t prove that. But I’ve been first responder to a few in the last 2 years alone of cars being stolen, and wrecked into parked cars and me being there.

they hop in another car and fled. I had to ID them to the officers. It’s so bad here. Looking to move eventually

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Your blaming it on old people is immature and just plane stupid.
100%. It wasn't malicious or with intent.
Hope the OP's kids put him in the cheapest home known to mankind when he's 70.

OP
OP
AZ_Ryan

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
That sucks, but I will say this. Should/could have parked further away. Older people want to park as close as they can; doesn’t matter if they can fit in the spot or not.

meanwhile, another 50 feet there’s literally 0 cars. Dead zones

insurance will easily make your car better than new. Usaa body shops guarantee their work for life. Maybe that painted area will outlast the other paint.

as for comment about hating old people, it’s a mistake and it’s a materialistic item. End of day itl be fixed. There’s probably a lot of older drivers here who are way better drivers than us. But you’re mad I feel for you
Yeah, I was waiting for all the nice folks to tell me to park farther away. OF COURSE I would if that were an option! There is very limited parking at my work.

Oh and if the driver literally says she has trouble seeing and is over 75, it's not a mistake calling out her age.

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Fuck yeah I do. I live in Dayton Ohio and I read articles recently where like 40-50% not 70* of drivers are legit uninsured and one of the higher crash/flees in country.

I live near trotwood Ohio and cars are stolen and robbed every single day, and they aren’t being robbed by old people I’d imagine. Statistically I can’t prove that. But I’ve been first responder to a few in the last 2 years alone of cars being stolen, and wrecked into parked cars and me being there.

they hop in another car and fled. I had to ID them to the officers. It’s so bad here. Looking to move eventually
Reflect on what you are saying. Your overall point I get. All age groups have turd burglars.

But you just did exactly what OP did, generalizing a whole demographic as a problem based on your personal opinion. Not statistical data. :like:
Sponsored