Sponsored

How to log on xcal4

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang Premium Automagic
Cant search from my phone... sorry. Need to log a pull to send into Lund for revision. I'm pretty sure my tune is pretty rich and could use some leaning out.
I'm clueless on how to do any of this. Thanks for the help!!
Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Its a pain in the ass!
Here are the instructions John sent me a while ago before I purchased the Ngauge;

Since you have the SCT handheld I have put a list of parameters and instructions below for your viewing so you can datalog with the car. Once you have done so please send us the logs back here in reply to me.
(note- I made these instructions with my x3 awhile back but it is the same way on the x4)
If you have never data logged before, follow this link for instructions ->>>
https://support.lundracing.com/hc/en-us/articles/206010538-HOW-TO-DATALOG-WITH-FOR-X3-AND-X4-HANDHELD-USERS-IN-DETAIL
Below are the parameters we need you to manually select before you begin logging.
ect_degf
iat_in_degf
load
maf_flow_rate_lb_per_min
maf_frequency
measured_afr_bank_1
measured_afr_bank_2
rpm
spark_advance
spark_advance_v2
torque_source
vehicle_speed_mph
short_term_trim_1
short_term_trim_2
knock_sensor
throttle_angle_actual
The process to get the log is this:
Once the car is started and up to operating temp, start the log. Let the car idle for at least 2 minutes. Drive the car like normal for a couple minutes. Now, do a couple 3rd gear WOT pulls from 2500-7200 RPM. Once you have done the WOT pulls you are done. Save the Log as a .CSV file and reply to this email with the log as an attachment.
John Nardi

Nick@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teamjdm.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tremor
You car has Wideband AFR readout on the dash. What does it say when cruising and when at WOT? You car almost always has control over the fuel so it should hit whatever target Lund is commanding unless there is something mechanically wrong with your car.
Sponsored