Sponsored

GT350 Addiction and help

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
I'll start, my name is Rogue. I've been addicted for 7 months. Sometimes I sneak out into the garage for my habit. I even sneak off in the early hours to drive alone to get my fix. It's a serious problem. 3,599.9 miles in 62 days. I don't know where else to turn. :ninja:

The first step is admitting you have a problem.
Sponsored

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
I'll start, my name is Rogue. I've been addicted for 7 months. Sometimes I sneak out into the garage for my habit. I even sneak off in the early hours to drive alone to get my fix. It's a serious problem. 3,599.9 miles in 62 days. I don't know where else to turn. :ninja:

The first step is admitting you have a problem.
It's a lifestyle choice, and we're happy to know that you have learned to accept it. :D

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
(As a group) "Hiiii Rooogue"
You are in good company. Feel free to express your concerns and detailed experiences.........after I go for a drive. Be right back lol

crazyfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 & '14 GT Track Car
I feel for you. Maybe we need to start our own group of AA? Autos Anonymous? First step is admitting you got a problem? I sure do. Just ask my wife?

Just joking. Nothing wrong with your affliction. Wish more people understood this. The world would be a better place.

Sneaking out to the garage now.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I started using about 3 months ago. At first it was just something I did for fun, or at social gatherings with friends. Then I found that my body couldn't function without it. I would purposely forget something at work, or have to go to the store because I forgot the milk. Lies I told just so I could score my next fix. I mean honestly, had I known it was this addicting I never would have taken my first hit of FPC. I keep telling myself I should have just stayed with a pushrod, and 6000 RPM was more than enough.... Some people say I should blame my dealer for making it so easy to get, but I realize I am the problem.... I am the user.

Sponsored

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: This is a great thread!
I started using about 3 months ago. At first it was just something I did for fun, or at social gatherings with friends. Then I found that my body couldn't function without it. I would purposely forget something at work, or have to go to the store because I forgot the milk. Lies I told just so I could score my next fix. I mean honestly, had I known it was this addicting I never would have taken my first hit of FPC. I keep telling myself I should have just stayed with a pushrod, and 6000 RPM was more than enough.... Some people say I should blame my dealer for making it so easy to get, but I realize I am the problem.... I am the user.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2

That was the funniest thing I have read in a long time.....classic, loved it....!:lol::lol::lol::lol::headbang::headbang::cheers::cheers::amen: I have read this 10 XXX and it just gets funnier every time I read it....oh God..my side hurt and my face hurts from laughing

TxShelby350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 TP
Thanks guys. Your owning up to your addiction made me face mine. It started when I was just a child, just 18 years old when I first bought a 65. I was clean for many years but three years ago I stumbled and bought a Boss 302. I'm on my second one of those and just got the Shelby. This will be a life-long addiction for me. Don't try to save me!

sweetchuck2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, DIB, Tech package.
Hello, my name is Steve, and I too am an addict.

I dropped my car off Sunday to have Ceramic Pro applied, (estimated return is Wed.) and I'm going through withdrawal. This morning upon arriving at work, I tried to push the red button to turn off the car before realizing I was in the wrong car for that, and had a key to turn instead.

Hopefully the wife will agree to take me tomorrow to get my fix, and not make me wait until Thursday.

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I have it worse, as the roads still not ready to drive, so I go to the garage,
sit and stare at it every day, before work, during work and after work.
I have cleaned it far to many times. I sit in the seat and adjust it.
I open the garage door a bit to start it and just listen to the rumble.
I make adjustments to al steering drive mode.
Spring feels like centuries away.

Sponsored

Goofball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 R
Frickin hilarious!

I can quit anytime I promise!

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Don't pathologize yourself.
You only have a problem if it is causing marked impairments in your daily functioning such as not meeting work, school, social/family/personal obligations ...
Breath, drive, gas up, repeat.

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
I've had a really bad case of the flu for the last 2 weeks, I have had to cut back and it is making me feel even worse.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Out of sight out of mind is my method, in the garage under the cover until Im ready for the next hit...err....drive.