Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
@aleccolin
@illtal

Did you guys install these? Any issues? Better performance/revving of the engine?

I have a bit of money to spend and already have the kinetic crank saver stud ready to install. Im going to do CF driveshaft, wheels, 2 piece rotors, and am considering this as an additional rotational mass mod so to speak.
Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
@aleccolin
@illtal

Did you guys install these? Any issues? Better performance/revving of the engine?

I have a bit of money to spend and already have the kinetic crank saver stud ready to install. Im going to do CF driveshaft, wheels, 2 piece rotors, and am considering this as an additional rotational mass mod so to speak.
Its installed on the Engine, the car is going back together as we speak: it is only slightly lighter than stock. Aleccolin did some weight measurements on it.

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Its installed on the Engine, the car is going back together as we speak: it is only slightly lighter than stock. Aleccolin did some weight measurements on it.
I feel like its gonna make a big difference. I saw 11.98 quoted, but have seen a couple stock ones in the 13.9-14.2 range. And 10.2 lbs for the Fluidamper. So thats in the neighborhood of 4 lbs raw weight. But the Fluidamper states 6.6 lbs rotating. Thats around 7.5 lbs of rotating mass.

Jegs has it on sale. Im gonna get one and a puller and an install bolt. Doing a lightweight water pump pulley at the same time as well.

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Got it today. 10.2 lbs on my $30 bathroom scale. Looks like a nice piece.

Sponsored