Sponsored

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
Congrats! I know you have been waiting a long time.

Interesting to note that mine was delivered 4/29 GR236 and just 2 weeks later GR307. They are really cranking them out. Wonder if this was always the plan, or just how it turned out (due to production issues or whatever). Wondering if MY17 will play out the same

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Sweet Donson!!! Finally welcome to the club. I've only put 200 miles on mine but I'm in deep love thus far.
I was just telling a member that PM'ed me today....He asked me if knowing what I know now, and if money was no object would I of bought a late model 911 GT3, and I can say with no B.S. out of all the cars I have had, this is the best one yet !! it does everything great not just good.....I do not know what you could buy for under 150K that could replace it...Im saying this even with having "gremlins" with my magna ride turning on and off...:frusty: I was told to put 100 miles on it and see if it keeps doing this "on-off" crap:crazy: With that being say i took my daughter, 7 years old to school this morning and you should of seen the 1st thru 3rd graders boys facing when I dropped her off in the line..lol I have a feeling my daughter popularity with the boys just went to the stratoshere:paddle: after this morning..of course me reeving the motor did not hurt drawing the attention...:headbang: now if this only worked so easily on 35 year old attractive women:lol:

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Yes got it today !:headbang:! I said I would go dark until I got it...well..I got it..lol The video has not been finished ..let alone edited..:doh:..so I thought I would at least say something and put a couple of photos up.:eyebulge:

First impressions.........
The car was very dirty ! (no seriously, aside from this, as I ask them not to clean it at all) I watch them put the front spoiler on and he was meticulous, a real advantage of being the 5 GT350 to be delivered.:crazy:..he was a pro at installing them by now :thumbsup::clap2: Well, I get in the car and drive off....I get out on the road and gunned it, and it was as slow as a Ford Pinto..I was like this car has nothing on my M5....then I looked at the dash and it said "transport mode see dealer immediately"...so I turned around and ask my salesman whats up and he said "oh we need to go back to PDF, we kept it in this mode so no "lot boys" would have there way with your car. I was like cool.:thumbsup:..this keep the train boys from hot rodding your cars... Once they did this the car was a different animal. Now for a comparison to my last cars. I had a Ferrari 430 back in 2007 (when i was in another income bracket..lol) This R feels lite on its feet just like that car, I also had a new Aston Martin V8 Vantage, this R is like that in the sound department..and in looks. I also had a 2008 GT3 RS (back when times were better..lol.) This R reminds me of this car when pushed...let me try to explain, the 911 is a great car, but really sounds good and feels good when being pushed.....The beauty of the R is that it feels good, sounds good, handles good, and looks good while going 30 mph...this is this cars "specials-ness" You do not have to push it to enjoy it, its a joy just to cruz in it, and to push it hard. Granted I have yet to do this as I want to break it in properly....but so far Im in love....I will leave it hear until the video...thanks to all for putting up with me for the last year...P.S. I could not of picked a better color for me...love the Yellow
Congrats, since you washed it yourself, how was the paint quality etc...?

Sponsored
OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Congrats, since you washed it yourself, how was the paint quality etc...?
I washed it twice then used a clay bar, then washed it again...when doing this you become very intimate with the car/paint. (not like the funny video Stangelife posted..lol) I was very impressed with the fit and finish...there was only one small area around the windshield where it looked like the paint was scratched, but you could not feel it with your fingernail...so it may buff out? if so then the car is perfect...:cheers:

fappingnow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
Congratulations Don!! Very nice color combination. My car is in transit now and it should be in Dallas next week. I hope I can meet you then! Enjoy!

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations Don!! Very nice color combination. My car is in transit now and it should be in Dallas next week. I hope I can meet you then! Enjoy!
For sure !! PM me and I will give you my number....come to the party !!:thumbsup:

Spacebird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
For sure !! PM me and I will give you my number....come to the party !!:thumbsup:
We need to have a Texas R party. I say we meet in Austin and do some spirited driving on 2222.

Praehotec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 mustang, 2017 GT350R
Congratulations Donson! Car looks amazing, can't wait to see your video. The yellow looks really cool!
Sponsored