Finally

Old Fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Auto Prem Conv
... edit for brevity... But please don't, buy, sell, replace or form any meaningful opinions based on a couple of people with expectations that maybe beyond the intended use anyway. Or even if all 10 are having actual malfunctions with their seats, thats 10 out of a billion. I'm just saying, do a little more research than just what us opinion givers are providing. Yes that includes myself.... You guys are great, I love this forum.
Yep. Opinions are much like feet... most folks have them, and a lot of them stink.
Sponsored

rick8172

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Dodge Citadel
I don't get the complaints here either. I have a 2012 Dodge Durango with heated and cooled seats - the cooling is mostly on the ass and lower back and that works great IMO. On a hot day when the car has been sitting it's awesome.

randyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Amen brother, I use my mustang for occasional surveillance and love the cooled seats...

I don't get the complaints here either. I have a 2012 Dodge Durango with heated and cooled seats - the cooling is mostly on the ass and lower back and that works great IMO. On a hot day when the car has been sitting it's awesome.
Sponsored