Sponsored

2017 GT350 New Colors (Official Pics & Standard Equipment Confirmed)

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase

Nazaar33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2006 Infinity M45, 2009 Nissan GTR, 2015 F150
Yes, I installed the pinstripes myself. Only $15 to buy the set, and you end up with 4 or 5 extra stripes, so there's plenty if you screw up.

Ask them for some pointers on install. A spray bottle of water makes them easy to move around if you need to so you can get them lined up perfectly.

Start with the shorter sections so by the time you get to the hood & roof, you're plenty comfortable with the install.
Thank you for the tips!

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium
I was upset about Deep Impact Blue being axed, but Lightning Blue looks like a suitable replacement.

I do find it curious that the GT350 updates are being announced BEFORE the updates for the standard car, though. My guess is powertrain updates of some sort are in store.

Spacebird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
I'm going to have my Oxford White GT350R repainted in Guardsman Blue:

Ok, not really, but if Guardsman Blue or Liquid Blue were options, I'd have gone with that. Deep Impact and Lightning just don't do it for me.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I was upset about Deep Impact Blue being axed, but Lightning Blue looks like a suitable replacement.

I do find it curious that the GT350 updates are being announced BEFORE the updates for the standard car, though. My guess is powertrain updates of some sort are in store.
I've been saying and I still think that 17 production will be very early. They are going to get these cars to the dealers early so they can get any potential ADM money before people can start flipping the 16s to their same potential customers. Smart if you ask me.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Guys I was all about magnetic for my 2017 but damn that Ruby Red is sweet.

My wife only likes black cars but she said she liked the Ruby Red, which was a surprise to me. Already have a 16 coming, so oh well :(

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I'm going to have my Oxford White GT350R repainted in Guardsman Blue:

Ok, not really, but if Guardsman Blue or Liquid Blue were options, I'd have gone with that. Deep Impact and Lightning just don't do it for me.
I think LB will look like that if it was sunny. In the pictures, it seems like the photoshoot was done on a cloudy day.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I'm trying really hard to figure out if it would be better to keep my '16, wrap it and add coolers or go for a '17 that's the car I probably should have waited for.

Matt - did you have a color in mind for a wrap? I'm going to do 3M White Aluminum.

Sponsored

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
^I'm willing to bet it is. The gas guzzler tax is usually built right into the sticker price.

It wasn't when the 2015/16 prices were announced. It said plus gas guzzler tax and 900 destination. Which I would bet would be added to that 55k number and bring it to right around the 2016 fell. I'd still bet on it being a small percentage more than the current track package car.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Stripes or not

Something about stripes and high performance Mustangs seems to go together even though some don't like them. That said, shadow black and the new ruby red are two that could do without really well. Looks like oxford white still limited to blue stripes with the non-R. Think the black stripes with black roof on the oxford white looks fantastic. Maybe just order black roof and add stripes later. Torn between that and AG with black roof and black stripes. Not a fan of AG at first but really grown on it with the black breaking it up and probably hides dirt better than white. DAMN this is tuff. Hopefully find out in a week if I can change my 16 to a 17 for sure then have to decide. Otherwise OW with blue.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe