Sponsored

2015-2016 Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015+ Shelby GT350/R Mustang did you order

• Total voters

geb78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
SoCal dealer?
Nope, had to go out of the area. I didn't find any in SoCal around the Aug/Sept time frame. All were spoken for with ADM's well beyond my comfort zone.
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I'm not sure how to post my information because I haven't gotten much love from this sight even thought I have a lot to offer. I said a few months ago that production for R's would be halted from November to roughly March or April do to the weather conditions hampering R test drives and loading issues and no one listened. In fact some joked about it as well. Since it has come to fruition I would say that I was correct.
In addition I have been dismissed because my dealership didn't have an allocation for an R even though they ordered an R.
Well I can now say that I have been notified by the dealership owner, which was notified by the Divisional manager, which was notified by corporate, that I will be receiving the first R produced when production resumes in the spring.
If anyone can refute this information your welcome to do so. But if your simply going to hate I don't care to here any BS.
Shelby GT350R, Race Red, Black Roof, and Tech Package.
First, congrats on the car.

For the delay - we all saw the memo but with zero communication from Ford and the fact that some Rs had continued to be built and delivered
is certainly enough to make you wonder. Hope springs eternal.

Who dismissed you? You mean you were kicked from some clique or club of R owners? Not sure what you meant here.

Consola Performance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350R, 03 10TH ANN. COBRA, 88 GT CONV.
First, congrats on the car.

For the delay - we all saw the memo but with zero communication from Ford and the fact that some Rs had continued to be built and delivered
is certainly enough to make you wonder. Hope springs eternal.

Who dismissed you? You mean you were kicked from some clique or club of R owners? Not sure what you meant here.
I had asked questions but for the most part knowone responded.I've gotten the impression that I was not really part of the group. But in retrospect I would say it's like meeting a new coworker, you like to sit back and see what they're like before you try and get to know them.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I had asked questions but for the most part knowone responded.I've gotten the impression that I was not really part of the group. But in retrospect I would say it's like meeting a new coworker, you like to sit back and see what they're like before you try and get to know them.

Na man - Nothing like that. I think we've heard the story before and none of us want to think about that happening to us! ;)

Poisyn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tree Fiddy
Considering nobody here is in high school (you're lucky as hell if you are), I doubt that's the case man, glad you finally got some information even though it's another few months

Sponsored

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
I said a few months ago that production for R's would be halted from November to roughly March or April do to the weather conditions hampering R test drives and loading issues and no one listened. In fact some joked about it as well. Since it has come to fruition I would say that I was correct.
Nothing is certain until it happens. Ford obvious wanted to ship Rs early but ran into some problems that caused initial deliveries to shift into the "No Zone". After they got out the door most of what they had built, they followed through on going on R hiatus.

You don't need to be a genius to always have touted the line from the memo that said there would be a hiatus, but evidence as we were deep into November and some people still had December R build dates was that maybe they changed their mind.

Consola Performance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350R, 03 10TH ANN. COBRA, 88 GT CONV.
I'm not sure how to post my information because I haven't gotten much love from this sight even thought I have a lot to offer. I said a few months ago that production for R's would be halted from November to roughly March or April do to the weather conditions hampering R test drives and loading issues and no one listened. In fact some joked about it as well. Since it has come to fruition I would say that I was correct.
In addition I have been dismissed because my dealership didn't have an allocation for an R even though they ordered an R.
Well I can now say that I have been notified by the dealership owner, which was notified by the Divisional manager, which was notified by corporate, that I will be receiving the first R produced when production resumes in the spring.
If anyone can refute this information your welcome to do so. But if your simply going to hate I don't care to here any BS.
Shelby GT350R, Race Red, Black Roof, and Tech Package.
It's all good. Thanks for the insight. This is only the second Mustang in my life that I had to have from the moment I saw it. The other was my 2001 Bullitt. I still miss that car.

526AmF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Avalanche Gray, Tech pkg, White stripes
Step 3 " Have Vin will travel" :clap2: Congrats to all the rest with Vin ! #0649:cheers:
VIN 1033 arrived 12/11 and delivered 12/16. Avalanche gray, Tech pkg, white OTT.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
VIN 1033 arrived 12/11 and delivered 12/16. Avalanche gray, Tech pkg, white OTT.

GREAT now some photo's this could be the first members car with white stripes...congrads !:headbang::cheers:

Sponsored

ddub68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350
Window sticker popped up today. Blend date 12/23. Getting close now.

chorline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 BMW E92 M3. '14 Jeep GC Diesel
Window sticker popped up today. Blend date 12/23. Getting close now.
Congrats ! Looks like I'm one day ahead of you. Window sticker came over on Wednesday blend date 12/22 for me. So close. Hopefully this "warm" new england weather will last through for tentative delivery of around 1/17.

sweetchuck2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, DIB, Tech package.
Congrats ! Looks like I'm one day ahead of you. Window sticker came over on Wednesday blend date 12/22 for me. So close. Hopefully this "warm" new england weather will last through for tentative delivery of around 1/17.
That's awesome. I just received my window sticker today and have the same blend date. My dealer should have it the first week of January hopefully.

Of course though my dealer has been very unhelpful with keeping me updated on anything to do with this car.

chorline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 BMW E92 M3. '14 Jeep GC Diesel
That's awesome. I just received my window sticker today and have the same blend date. My dealer should have it the first week of January hopefully.

Of course though my dealer has been very unhelpful with keeping me updated on anything to do with this car.
Wow.. first week of January is nice. I called Ford Performance after getting my Window Sticker and they said delivery between 1/17 and 1/21. That puts it around 3 weeks to go from MI to Maine. Probably a safe date I guess but once it gets produced I'll give FP another call to check.
Sponsored