Sponsored

2015-2016 Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015+ Shelby GT350/R Mustang did you order

• Total voters

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
well to be fair you're not showing Southern Hospitality either but you're right that was rude "hate" is such a strong word. I loathe both of you.... and everybody else with VINS and builds dates...... a lot matter of fact i hope you all get no blinker fluid. :tsk:
So are you announcing a new GT350 Package? Track, Tech and Tenn.? :headbonk:
Sponsored

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
well to be fair you're not showing Southern Hospitality either but you're right that was rude "hate" is such a strong word. I loathe both of you.... and everybody else with VINS and builds dates...... a lot matter of fact i hope you all get no blinker fluid. :tsk:

Holy Shit!!! You just made my DAY!!! I'm laughing so hard at this!!!

THANK YOU:lol::cheers:

licktensteins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels and a stick
I don't have a VIN or build date but this is downright mean.

To you, sir... I hope your muffler bearings sling grease all over the rear tires and you spin out.

:cheers:

lilskolio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 toyota tacoma, (ordered) Magnectic GT350
I don't have a VIN or build date but this is downright mean.

To you, sir... I hope your muffler bearings sling grease all over the rear tires and you spin out.

:cheers:
well i hope your panels all fall off only to reveal you took delivery of a ford pinto

Sponsored

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Good afternoon,
I am trying to order a base GT350 only without any packages. Would anybody here be kind enough to answer if they know, or ask their dealership if it will be possible to order and have installed the track pack "wing/spoiler" and how much for everything? I know there are a lot of knowledgeable and resourceful people in this forum, so I thought I should ask.

Just to clarify, I am only asking about the wing itself. The car, I am still waiting to be called by the authorized company on base so I can make my deposit.
Did you get in the Lottery?
I ordered mine through MAS also and got it with the track pack around 56,500,
Also don't let them talk you into the extended warranty, That's $2500 and about worthless if you're having it shipped overseas, I'm surprised they let you get the Base model, I was told I had to take one of the packages.

F1-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aliek "D12"
Vehicle(s)
16' GT350 AG Track P. w/ blk OTT stripes/b. roof
Did you get in the Lottery?
I ordered mine through MAS also and got it with the track pack around 56,500,
Also don't let them talk you into the extended warranty, That's $2500 and about worthless if you're having it shipped overseas, I'm surprised they let you get the Base model, I was told I had to take one of the packages.
Thanks for asking. Yes, I finally got called for the lottery :cheers: It seems that someone didn't come up with the deposit fast enough/opted out, and I was able to take their spot. I jumped in the air as soon as I saw the email confirmation. The car has already been ordered but I am looking at a build date of May-July. I will try every month to ask for a closer build date until they give in or I accept my fate :frusty:

Also, I too went for the Track Package and ended at $54,003 with the car cover included. I could have ordered the Base model and ended at $47,300 but after much research and two particular videos, I decided that this car will have a completely different personality with MagneRide and IDC. After waiting so many years for my first muscle car, I had to do it properly.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for asking. Yes, I finally got called for the lottery :cheers: It seems that someone didn't come up with the deposit fast enough/opted out, and I was able to take their spot. I jumped in the air as soon as I saw the email confirmation. The car has already been ordered but I am looking at a build date of May-July. I will try every month to ask for a closer build date until they give in or I accept my fate :frusty:

Also, I too went for the Track Package and ended at $54,003 with the car cover included. I could have ordered the Base model and ended at $47,300 but after much research and two particular videos, I decided that this car will have a completely different personality with MagneRide and IDC. After waiting so many years for my first muscle car, I had to do it properly.

Congrats!!!!! Are you getting a 16? And if so why so long?

SidewaysMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Which two videos helped you decide? Could you provide a link?

Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
ok, now mine is delayed. I just called and it got pushed back from 8/31 to 9/14, so 2 weeks further out. Strange he said my ETA had not updated yet and still said 9/13-9/19, but he said once its on the way it will update.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
ok, now mine is delayed. I just called and it got pushed back from 8/31 to 9/14, so 2 weeks further out. Strange he said my ETA had not updated yet and still said 9/13-9/19, but he said once its on the way it will update.

I Like You More today! :lol:

But now I'm scared to call and see if they backed mine up again:confused:

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Finally got my full VIN and build date. 09/14
Last 4 #'s of VIN 0307. Expected deliver Nov.
Will come in special covered transport. :)
I hope the delay thing is sorted out before.

OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
Step 3 " Have Vin will travel" :clap2: Congrats to all the rest with Vin ! #0649:cheers:

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Step 3 " Have Vin will travel" :clap2: Congrats to all the rest with Vin ! #0649:cheers:

Hate all of you with VINs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored