Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NWFreerider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silver GT PP
I have been looking at those but haven't pulled the trigger yet. They look really good.

NWFreerider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silver GT PP
How will it be to clean under the mesh? Is there space between the mesh and backing or does the mesh sit flat on it?

Sponsored

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Seriously thinking about replacing my Roush extractors with these !

Melekith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm leaning toward not liking these. Smitty I think they compliment your car because of the big black stripe you have going down your hood. But I checked out all the photos of these on the white car on CJ's page and on a hood without any stripes and they look bad to me, tacky.

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
How does the car survive a rain storm or a car wash? Looking at the completely flat design, it will suck the water in completely, and if a cai is in there it may get soaked. Any experiences?

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
I'm leaning toward not liking these. Smitty I think they compliment your car because of the big black stripe you have going down your hood. But I checked out all the photos of these on the white car on CJ's page and on a hood without any stripes and they look bad to me, tacky.
I think it helps to have black on the car with these, but I don't think it's a necessity. Even on the car without accents, it doesn't look tacky in person.
How does the car survive a rain storm or a car wash? Looking at the completely flat design, it will suck the water in completely, and if a cai is in there it may get soaked. Any experiences?
My car doesn't see rain, but I have washed it and driven it and not had any problems.

gtlaw

JcRoush hater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
If you don't mind your car looking like some homemade kit car. I had salt under hood with the factory pieces surely these aren't going to be suitable for a daily driver

Sponsored

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
someone needs to incorporate some vortex generators -- like a small flow fence -- on these to draw more air through and make them more functional. I'd be faster to jump on something if it offered some added value to performance.

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
I bet putting something similar to the OE vents with VG's -- or onto the stock extractors -- on the back would keep air from separating, thereby drawing more hot air out.

mulage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Black, w/ Performance Pack
i would like some factory style vents, but with a taller "bump" out and larger vent opening. so pretty much like they are but stretched up about a 1"
Sponsored