Sponsored

So what's everyone's opinion on the CD GT350 fascia clone?

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
I'm surprised we don't have a big thread here on this.

jan 1st preorder, $730 raw.

[MENTION=14371]'Merica[/MENTION]
Sponsored

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
it's supposed to be the 350R splitter so it's bigger. just not sure how I feel about putting a clone on the car personally.

Sponsored

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I think it looks awesome on a real GT350R. My OCD brain does not have an issue putting on Roush or Steeda or MMD etcetc parts because they are aftermarket companies. But to put a Ford model cloned part on a "lesser" model is something I can't do. When I see a GT350R coming at me, I want know that that's the real deal instead of wondering is this a fake. Since I had the Foose spoiler and Roush side scoops put on, I think my front end (the splitter) is lacking a little and so I bought a GT PP replica splitter to kick it up a notch. Well I'm having OCD conflict about putting it on because same reason. I don't own a GT PP and I don't want someone else to wonder at first glance coming at them is that the real deal or a fake. That's me.

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
I adore the shelby look. Not my fault Ford made an uglier ecoboost fascia :( i think that as long as you don't start putting Shelby stickers, it should be ok.

whirledpeaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
I think it looks awesome on a real GT350R. My OCD brain does not have an issue putting on Roush or Steeda or MMD etcetc parts because they are aftermarket companies. But to put a Ford model cloned part on a "lesser" model is something I can't do. When I see a GT350R coming at me, I want know that that's the real deal instead of wondering is this a fake. Since I had the Foose spoiler and Roush side scoops put on, I think my front end (the splitter) is lacking a little and so I bought a GT PP replica splitter to kick it up a notch. Well I'm having OCD conflict about putting it on because same reason. I don't own a GT PP and I don't want someone else to wonder at first glance coming at them is that the real deal or a fake. That's me.
It sounds like you've done some great mods to your car. Put that splitter on and enjoy it!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Looks good. Been hyped for it for a while.

If that is indeed the price (haven't seen the price on their website or FB page), then it's a good price.
yes it's the price stated by the owner on facebook

Since I had the Foose spoiler and Roush side scoops put on, I think my front end (the splitter) is lacking a little and so I bought a GT PP replica splitter to kick it up a notch. Well I'm having OCD conflict about putting it on because same reason. I don't own a GT PP and I don't want someone else to wonder at first glance coming at them is that the real deal or a fake. That's me.
put that splitter on...noone is going to notice that lol. if it makes you feel better I want gt cs splitter if i stick with oem fascia... and i have a pp..

Is this a members car? Do we have more information on it
it's CD's car. you can find more about it on their facebook page but the gist of it is, it's a clone and goes up for sale as preorder on jan 1 with 5-7 day ship date. $730 comes with everything you see.

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
yes it's the price stated by the owner on facebook

put that splitter on...noone is going to notice that lol. if it makes you feel better I want gt cs splitter if i stick with oem fascia... and i have a pp..

it's CD's car. you can find more about it on their facebook page but the gist of it is, it's a clone and goes up for sale as preorder on jan 1 with 5-7 day ship date. $730 comes with everything you see.

Sorry no idea of who CD :-/ don't out have full name is can look it up or a link? Please and thank you

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP

Nobody will notice your splitter going down the road. At a show, meet, etc, most people will just see the splitter and like it. No one is going to confuse it with a GTPP.

Before I put the 2.3 Turbo badges on my car, people thought it was a debadged GTPP because it has the Brembos and GT grille. I fixed that real quick, I want them to know it was a 4 banger than spanked that ass:D

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO