Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2014 FR500 CobraJet
I'm sorry I guess I'm the flower on the wall.. I usually don't miss the read between the lines but this time I have.I know Ford people but I'm at a loss.
Parse error?
Sponsored

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
The TY is killer on the 350. I like the "purist white/blue" but for sheer awesome the yellow wins hands down.:headbang:

I also found out that Hot Wheels has a Treynor Starter Kit available for those with a less substantial earnings record:
treynor.jpg

Sponsored

Consola Performance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350R, 03 10TH ANN. COBRA, 88 GT CONV.
Google is your friend.
Oh gotcha, wish he'd help me get my damn car. It's been three months since I put a substantial deposit on an R. Ford, corporate, won't make a decision and let me know if I'm going to get one or not. I work in the Automotive industry and I've never seen such a poor roll-out.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
How is the decision on ford corporate, did the dealership not have a legit allocation?

Consola Performance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350R, 03 10TH ANN. COBRA, 88 GT CONV.
How is the decision on ford corporate, did the dealership not have a legit allocation?
Exactly. But no one contacted the dealer and let them know for 6 weeks. When I made the order the owner and the GM signed the order so they are somewhat trapped. They're a well known dealer in my area and I've been purchasing Mustangs since 98. I don't think they want the negative press.

OP
OP
treynor

treynor

Techie and Track Rat
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2014 FR500 CobraJet
Oh gotcha, wish he'd help me get my damn car. It's been three months since I put a substantial deposit on an R. Ford, corporate, won't make a decision and let me know if I'm going to get one or not. I work in the Automotive industry and I've never seen such a poor roll-out.
Let me correct what I believe is a misapprehension. I don't work at Ford; in fact, I don't work in the auto industry at all. But if you were to, ah, use your favorite internet search engine for -- oh, say, "treynor bread" -- all would be revealed.

gravedgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Let me correct what I believe is a misapprehension. I don't work at Ford; in fact, I don't work in the auto industry at all. But if you were to, ah, use your favorite internet search engine for -- oh, say, "treynor bread" -- all would be revealed.
You should just put a pic of you & the logo in your sig. ;)

Sponsored

Obrien455

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Gt350 shadow black, stripe delete, tech packag
Haha what a boss! That is awesome!:cheers:

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP

:ninja:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 10.21.58 PM.jpg

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)