Sponsored

2015-2016 Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015+ Shelby GT350/R Mustang did you order

• Total voters

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Troopers can't drive! You'll smoke him! :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:
in Texas you better pull over when they join a chase, Texas troopers don't play around.
Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
thank you for the number, even though you dont like me!:)

they said still on track with an 8/31 build date and now they are giving me an eta of sept 13-19, but will know better once its actually picked up and on the way. i leave town sept 17-20, hope it arrives before i go or after i get back so people at the dealer dont play around with it!

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS

they said still on track with an 8/31 build date and now they are giving me an eta of sept 13-19, but will know better once its actually picked up and on the way. i leave town sept 17-20, hope it arrives before i go or after i get back so people at the dealer dont play around with it!
Well I guess that proves there not building them in the order of last 4 of vin???? Since mine is 0108. :doh:

And Yes I still don't like you! Probably even a little more now!:paddle:

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
in Texas you better pull over when they join a chase, Texas troopers don't play around.
Yeah I think that's true in most states! I don't plan on running from them. Not worth the pain and suffering

Sponsored

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Does this mean no more delays? Fingers crossed.
Of course not. If there's a part or production problem the line will stop for the GT350s and go back to building Fusions and other Mustangs - or, I assume, the GT350s will be "completed" without the offending part and put in holding until the problem part can be installed.

RootinTooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT base, a loud one.

You better get ahold of the owner/manager/person in charge and MAKE SURE they don't touch it!If it were me, i would have them store it and not touch ANYTHING. Leave all the paper on it, the plastic on the inside, the whole shebang!

bpracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FR-S, 2005 F250
You ever been to Eagles Canyon Raceway Donson? its not too far from Dallas. Hey now! I'm not professional driver by any means, but I have been to a few good driving schools.
I'll be instructing there the weekend after next...

They repaved and/or reconfigured some of the track recently, but this will be the first chance for me to see what they did.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
called ford racing this morning and still on schedule so far for an 8/31 build date. lets hope it stays that way!

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
called ford racing this morning and still on schedule so far for an 8/31 build date. lets hope it stays that way!

Will you stop rubbing it in!!!!!:frusty:

I called yesterday and ask about mine and it's still on for 7th

I also asked about them being built out of vin sequence. And said that they are supposed to be built in order, but sometimes they can get switched around.

But if you keep posting it. I'm going to dislike you more and more:paddle: everyday

Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
....but its a good kind of dislike!:D

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Well i hate everyone with a VIN or a build date sooooo yeah i hope you both get 4 left tires and low blinker fluid
Dang you all from Memphis TN are just plain mean people. Whatever happened to Southern Hospitality???:shrug:

lilskolio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 toyota tacoma, (ordered) Magnectic GT350
Dang you all from Memphis TN are just plain mean people. Whatever happened to Southern Hospitality???:shrug:
well to be fair you're not showing Southern Hospitality either but you're right that was rude "hate" is such a strong word. I loathe both of you.... and everybody else with VINS and builds dates...... a lot matter of fact i hope you all get no blinker fluid. :tsk:
Sponsored