Worst 2015 Mustang Wait Experience?

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
I just re-read my post... regarding o/t, I'm not asking what it is, rather, what it means, what the"o" & "t" stand for...
Just wanted to clarify my question. Any one know about this?
It's definitely order type, mine says x standard retail or dealer stock will have a 1 or 2 there as well as the AZD Plans
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
My cars EDD is today do you all think it'll arrive today? or have i been waiting for nothing?..

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
My cars EDD is today do you all think it'll arrive today? or have i been waiting for nothing?..
WAT IS THE STATUS ON COTUS

OP
OP

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
There's NO Status on Cotus since i signed papers about a week ago or so, been going blind for the last 10 days.. but my last EDD was 11/16 which was today how i wished cotus would work for me. :(

Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
There's NO Status on Cotus since i signed papers about a week ago or so, been going blind for the last 10 days.. but my last EDD was 11/16 which was today how i wished cotus would work for me. :(
BUDDY LET me tell me from my exp...i mean today i am in full senses.... ok if cotus shows awaiting shipment or something... it almost correct.. exceptions are der.. but still.

I had EDD of 11/17.. but my car stood at plant till 11/11.. so once it was in transit then actually EDD got shifted. to 11/31 and over the due course of time to 11/25.

so now your ques.. yes der is somethin fishy... because dealer can also track...the cars accurately. so there is a miss.... my sincere advice.. bash ur dealer...

OP
OP

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
BUDDY LET me tell me from my exp...i mean today i am in full senses.... ok if cotus shows awaiting shipment or something... it almost correct.. exceptions are der.. but still.

I had EDD of 11/17.. but my car stood at plant till 11/11.. so once it was in transit then actually EDD got shifted. to 11/31 and over the due course of time to 11/25.

so now your ques.. yes der is somethin fishy... because dealer can also track...the cars accurately. so there is a miss.... my sincere advice.. bash ur dealer...
i understand i have been on the case with my dealership according to them my car should of arrived 11/12 but i didn't so they later said it was changed to 11/16 just like my cotus EDD use to have now i honestly hope it gets here tonight because i've had enough of this torture. .

KARR_956

Magnetic Mania
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edson
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang v6
i understand i have been on the case with my dealership according to them my car should of arrived 11/12 but i didn't so they later said it was changed to 11/16 just like my cotus EDD use to have now i honestly hope it gets here tonight because i've had enough of this torture. .
I think if anyone should be to kinda be blamed, it should be the company that handles transportation(?)

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
Technically I could claim its my car �� since I already signed for it and did all the paperwork?. Either way its complete bull how my car �� hasn't arrived and other have . who evers in the same boat as me , who's how much this sucks.

Technically no. Not your car till you sign all the paperwork and paid for it and got a key in your hand.

You claim you did all your paperwork but you didn't. No dealership would do all they paper work six months prior to the arrival of the vehicle without the vin.
This is by far not THE WORST WAIT EXPERIENCE.
You just need to calm down and wait like the rest of us. :headbonk:
Do you know hoa often those dates change. Do you know what the E in ETA stands for?. ESTIMATED. With bad weather starting, there will be delays.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Technically no. Not your car till you sign all the paperwork and paid for it and got a key in your hand.

You claim you did all your paperwork but you didn't. No dealership would do all they paper work six months prior to the arrival of the vehicle without the vin.
This is by far not THE WORST WAIT EXPERIENCE.
You just need to calm down and wait like the rest of us. :headbonk:
Do you know hoa often those dates change. Do you know what the E in ETA stands for?. ESTIMATED. With bad weather starting, there will be delays.
I'll probably catch flak for this But..

Let the guy vent. Is it really necessary to go around telling everyone how they should be feeling?

How should I feel about my job?
How should I feel about my wife?

Just let people vent even if it is nonsense venting helps people. Coming in and shaking your finger at someone and telling them how they feel is wrong is just asking for conflict.

Sponsored

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
I'll probably catch flak for this But..

Let the guy vent. Is it really necessary to go around telling everyone how they should be feeling?

How should I feel about my job?
How should I feel about my wife?

Just let people vent even if it is nonsense venting helps people. Coming in and shaking your finger at someone and telling them how they feel is wrong is just asking for conflict.

Everyone is venting and nothing wrong with venting. But labeling it as the worst wait ? Only cause of couple days delay?

And is it necessary for you to tell me what I should tell others?

It wasn't his venting that I responded to. It was his labelling it at the worst wait.
I'm sure it's the worst wait to him but should everyone start making worst wait threads?

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Ive been in Awaiting Shipment for 18 days now...

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Everyone is venting and nothing wrong with venting. But labeling it as the worst wait ? Only cause of couple days delay?

And is it necessary for you to tell me what I should tell others?

It wasn't his venting that I responded to. It was his labelling it at the worst wait.
I'm sure it's the worst wait to him but should everyone start making worst wait threads?
Maybe there needs to be a

WAITING ARGH!!

Section added to the forums lol come on you know you love it.

DBIMustang2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang

In Transit since 9/28. Last update nearly a month ago that car had arrived in state but under Ford Quality hold. Limited information since then.
Sponsored