Worst 2015 Mustang Wait Experience?

OP
OP

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
Yup my car got delayed once again and my dealer has no clue where my car is thats just great!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
What's your vin?
1FA6P8THXF5302242 wont come out in Cotus for some reason and according to my dealership they were gonna sear all day today tomorrow morning they'll tell me whats going on and if they cant find it there gonna look for a car the exact same way to get for me Asap which to me is complete bull. Ahh what a crappy day..

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
1FA6P8THXF5302242 wont come out in Cotus for some reason and according to my dealership they were gonna sear all day today tomorrow morning they'll tell me whats going on and if they cant find it there gonna look for a car the exact same way to get for me Asap which to me is complete bull. Ahh what a crappy day..
Any reason that they made you sign Ford Credit contract before vehicle is even delivered?
Your vehicle doesn't show up in cotus nor Ford locator system cause your dealer reported it as sold and created an application and even a loan contract on a vehicle that isnt even there. What was their reason for this?
If they're gonna find a different Car for you what happens to your existing Ford Credit contract?
image.jpg

OP
OP

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
Any reason that they made you sign Ford Credit contract before vehicle is even delivered?
Your vehicle doesn't show up in cotus nor Ford locator system cause your dealer reported it as sold and created an application and even a loan contract on a vehicle that isnt even there. What was their reason for this?
If they're gonna find a different Car for you what happens to your existing Ford Credit contract?
they made us sign to assure the car was officially mine and it was understandable at the time , but the car never arrived and I have the same question? Whats gonna happen to my existing contract? We're old customers of this dealership and this has been the worst car buying experience we've had with them.

Sponsored

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
they made us sign to assure the car was officially mine and it was understandable at the time , but the car never arrived and I have the same question? Whats gonna happen to my existing contract? We're old customers of this dealership and this has been the worst car buying experience we've had with them.
You should never ever sign a contract to as product that doesn't exist.
A lot of things can happen between the time you sign and the vehicle arrives.

Very pushy and unprofessional dealer to make you sign as contract instead of just asking for as small deposit. $1000 should guarantee the vehicle as yours without a legal signed loan contract.

SilverSpoon09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTP PP in CO / 08 CTS / 00 C-SVT
So let me chime in here. Ordered my car on 5/20 and the car was built on 10/31,it is CO. Car ships and gets at dealer on 11/14. Had to go out of town to take care of my ailing grandmother on 11/14. I will be back 11/24... The waits... It is just sitting at the dealer; hopefully not being molested. Probably can't even get to the dealer till 11/25... This is my first mustang and my first ever new car purchase. This may not be the worst wait but it is absolutely agonizing to me.

OP
OP

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
You should never ever sign a contract to as product that doesn't exist.
A lot of things can happen between the time you sign and the vehicle arrives.

Very pushy and unprofessional dealer to make you sign as contract instead of just asking for as small deposit. $1000 should guarantee the vehicle as yours without a legal signed loan contract.
yeah I get you and I didn't know I do. Never again will I sign regardless of the situation money should assure me the car just like you said. Well now all I can do is wait till tomorrow to see when my car will get her or at least to know where its at.

OP
OP

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
So let me chime in here. Ordered my car on 5/20 and the car was built on 10/31,it is CO. Car ships and gets at dealer on 11/14. Had to go out of town to take care of my ailing grandmother on 11/14. I will be back 11/24... The waits... It is just sitting at the dealer; hopefully not being molested. Probably can't even get to the dealer till 11/25... This is my first mustang and my first ever new car purchase. This may not be the worst wait but it is absolutely agonizing to me.
Damn at least your car is there lol. Hope you're car is safe and sound. As for me I'm yet to find out when it'll get here or where its at.

Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Hopefully your car arrives before your first payment it's due!
I'm in a curious situation where my first payment may actually be due before I get my car -- but I went over all of that with my bank beforehand.

OP
OP

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
I hope soo too! Appreciate the effort on trying to help me on this shityy situation. My first payments is due Dec 15.. So that car better hurry up and get here lol.

OP
OP

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
My dealership just told me my ETA changed to 11/26-11/30 what does that mean? They also did say it should be here before Thanksgiving?.. Well this blows. :(

KARR_956

Magnetic Mania
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edson
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang v6
Well, I'm sure as hell staying away from Hacienda now :thumbdown:

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
I'm in a curious situation where my first payment may actually be due before I get my car -- but I went over all of that with my bank beforehand.
I was already passing for my truck before I actually took delivery back in 2006..... using the encs... everything was already secured and already made 2 payments by the time I returned home
Sponsored